Thursday, September 24, 2026

Strictly Primitive ~ And Bureaucrazy



 I've got a Spaghetti Meat Sauce simmering in the Crockpot, since we'll have 7-8 to Feed and we have lotsa Pasta and now a big Crockpot of Sauce to feed the masses.  *LOL*  Princess T had been bugging her Uncle to make Spaghetti last Night but he didn't have enuf time to perfect a good flavorful Sauce in time, so we promised we'd do so Today.  He'd thawed out some Italian Sausages, and we've got a nice Sauce blend that should be quite flavorful.  When you have a lot of Adult Males in the Household, especially Younger ones, they could eat you out of House and Home, they are voracious eaters and those that Work physical jobs work hard and burn a lot of Calories that need replacement. 




I still can't Post Comments, so, know that I'm visiting your Blogs, just can't interact right now and who knows why?  Blogger eventually tends to self-correct and I hope so.  I don't leave a wealth of Comments but I like to when I want to.  It's frustrating when you take the time to Comment and then it won't Publish.  I've heard other Dear Readers have had the same problem off and on, who knows what's going on that makes it so that some can Comment, and others can't, off and on?  This is the first time it's happened to me in a long time, but it's been a few Days now and it doesn't matter which Blog I'm visiting, so it has to be on my end and not on their end.  I don't think anyone is intentionally blocking me.



  

Our Roofer called to see if we'd had any word yet from our Insurance Co. on our Claim, we haven't.  I called the Insurance and the Guy Assigned to our Case is on Vacation 'til September 10th, swell, nobody told us that information or had anyone else covering in his absence call us or say they were working our Case.  I got the name of his backup, Jamal, who only has his Voicemail on and is in New York... swell... hoping he's not putting the Caseload of the Vacationing Co-Worker at the bottom of his Stack, but, pretty sure that's what's happening.  If they're swamped with Claims, one would think that if someone goes on a couple Weeks worth of Vacation, they'd give their Claims to someone else to work and do some follow-up, but, guess that's too much to ask or expect.


 


I'm using some of a Fav Vendor's Art, "Strictly Primitive" makes the best Seasonal Art and I've tried to follow them where ever they currently are at various Specialty Shops.  They've had to move from some of my Fav Specialty Shops that have recently Closed, or Antique Malls and Events they used to Sell at, and now try to locate where they have set up Shop so I don't have to do Online Orders off Social Media Sites and pay Postage, or not experience the Wonderful Vignettes and Atmosphere these Artisans set up in Brick & Mortar locations that you just can't get any experience of Online Shopping.  I'm not big on Online Shopping, tho' it's often necessary or unavoidable these days, as a lot of Sellers default to and rely upon doing it for obvious reasons.




There's a little new Specialty Store in the far East Valley they set up Shop at, but I've only been there once and their Space there is limited coz the Shop is Small and has several Artisans housed there Sharing Space.  I liked their Space there, they'd made good use of what little Real Estate they had available there.  But, it meant not much selection like at previous Locations.  You can only put so much Inventory in a Small Space and have to be selective about how to Display and Showcase it with limited Space that you're being charged a Premium for in a Brick & Mortar Location.  I of coarse Love their little Creepy Dolls and Halloween Art, but I also Love their Whimsical Christmas Art too, and I don't Buy much Christmas Decor anymore, so it's gotta be really Special to Tempt me to Buy any now.  Theirs is.  It's expensive, but you get what you pay for, it's Quality OOAK Handmade Art by the Artisans.



 

And most of it is Whimsical and not Creepy, I just like their Creepier Whimsy Art, that's all.  Most of you would probably prefer their Non Monstrous Whimsical Creations, which I have some of those too, like their Christmas Snowmen, Spotted Mushrooms, and their Adorable Gnomes.  They make them Year Round so have some not only for various other Holidays, but also various Seasons that you could Display all Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter in your Home.  The Volume they manage to Create is impressive coz it isn't Mass Produced, it's Handmade and Hand Painted, yet, they are prolific Artists and their whole Family are involved and they do Workshops to Teach folks how to make Creations too.  I'd Love to attend one of those Workshops actually.  I Loved doing Fabric Art for many Years.  There is an Artisan/Vendor at our Antique Mall that makes the Creepy Prim Dolls quite reasonably, but only a few a Year to put in her unlocked Case at our Antique Mall.  I wonder if she went to a Workshop of theirs?





Man, I don't feel good, I am not sure I've caught something, but I just overall don't feel great at all.  I haven't gone to The Gym coz I haven't felt like I am up to doing a Workout or even the more relaxing things, which would involve going there.  *LOL*  I went Grocery Shopping and even just doing that this Morning wiped me out and I only had to get a few Essentials we'd run out of, I didn't have a full Cart.  I was glad The Young Prince was here to help me get what I had into the House, coz, I was just that Tired and everyone else was at Work and it was still fairly early in the Morning.  But, I was already Tired.  I tried to Nap but our Roofer calling had woke me up and now it's too close to needing to pick Princess T up from Work to bother trying to take the rest of my Nap.  *Le Sigh*  The Son is now cooking the Pasta for us to have some of that Spaghetti for Lunch now... Dinner for those who arrive Home later.





It is Cooling off some but it's still pretty humid so I don't feel like doing anything much Outside either, or in the Non-Climate Controlled Spaces.
I do really wanna be super Motivated to tackle the rest of the She Shed and then also The RV Garage Mahal this Autumn and Winter while it will be Cool enuf to tackle it and work in there.  I want to be in the right Head Space to unemotionally and unsentimentally go thru everything and really Edit, Purge, Cull and Curate relentlessly.  I'm actually improving on that and getting better at it.   I know, it's been a long Process and about Time that I detach more from Stuff I've Collected and still have a strong fondness of, Memories of procuring, and Sentimental Attachments to.  I have the Space to Keep it, clearly, albiet cluttered up and not Styled or Organized until I have Less and Display it better and have more specific Purpose behind retaining it.





The Kiddos, both Generations of them, are making it more clear to me what they want to Keep and Inherit, also Helpful to me while making decisions about it all.   I want all our Spaces to be a lot more functional and uncluttered than they presently are, a Tall Order still.  We moved into less Livable Space and now more Family came back Home with all their Worldly Possessions too, so, it's all been challenging on an ongoing basis.  Just when I make Progress, seems we have to redo a lot of it coz someone moved back and now we've got to make Space for them and their Stuff.   I don't mind them all being here Honestly, in many ways it not only helps them out, it helps us out, and in a shitty Economy combining our Resources, however slim and limited they are individually, makes life easier and better for all of us.  I think Multigenerational Living in America is gonna hafta become a Thing if the Economic Conditions deteriorate much more for the average American being able to afford living here.





My Autumnal Vibe Post bombed, don't know if it was the Post Hook Title or just the Content?  Whatever, it got way lower views than every other Post always gets, which surprised me really coz I had thought folks were longing for Fall already... mebbe I was off the Mark on that?  I find it Interesting and why I pay attention to Stats closely, it gives a purview {often misspelled perview or Per View and I can see why}, of what folks seem more drawn to and inclined to Read, Like or Visit.  From a Marketing standpoint it matters, not so much on an unmonetized Blog that generates no income and I do primarily for myself for Free too.  It's just Telling from a Social Standpoint of where Society is going... or becoming disinterested in tho'.  I am a notorious Observer, I Notice things, even subtle things, that I guess a lot of folks don't, it has served me very well in all aspects of life.   Anyway, that Post totally bombed, fewer Reads, no Comments, I found that Interesting... what was it lacking?





It had decent Images and enuf Doom & Gloom and Issues of Life in the Content to be a Hook, Dear Readers do like the more Negative Posts.  So I'm thinking the poor Naming of it as an Autumnal Vibe Early Post might have tanked it?  *LOL*  Sounded too Optimistic and Cheerful perhaps for how folks are Feeling right now overall?  Mebbe some aren't looking forward to Fall coz it's not their Fav time of Year, nor the Holidays and Vibe of it?  I just know that Post will get the Bin and be Purged early if it's numbers remain pathetic, coz it's taking up Space and only those that still are getting Read a lot I keep up longer, others are discarded on The Regular, dead weight is shed easily.  Anyway, Readership is still way up, but not unnaturally so, therefore, I don't think the Web Crawlers are responsible for it this time.  I don't think Blogging is making a big Comeback, but it is ticking up in Statistical ways that are encouraging.

 



I'm a bit behind in my own Blog Reads, and I can't get Comments to Post either, and that glitch is bothering me more than it should.  I don't like when a Platform is malfunctioning coz I'm Tech Challenged and wouldn't have a Clue how to fix it, even if I could.  And probably I couldn't anyway and Blogger will just have to Self-Correct, which, usually it does eventually when it's got Issues going on that aren't immediately resolved and bothers enuf people that somehow they realize they better Moderate better and find Solutions to what isn't working right.   If there aren't Solutions to Problems then the Natives get restless... that's what is happening in our Political Climate now, the Natives are now becoming restless, even those who initially were putting up with Bullshit incompetent Leadership.  Once the consequences of doing so set in, then they'll flip and turn on whoever is the Problem that now they Feel the Pain of personally.




The Man didn't feel Well at all for almost the whole day, he was taking to the Bed by Mid-Afternoon and never rolled out again.  I was concerned about him but nothing I can really do.  He couldn't even communicate what he felt was Wrong, he did not even know.  Whether it was Physical or Mental wasn't even clear, but he didn't seem to be having a Medical Emergency, so we just kept checking on him and trying to coax him to eat a little something, and take his Night Meds when it was time to.  I myself had needed more Rest, more Naps, more time to Deal with my own Head Space being in a Funk I wrestled with off and on.  It happens.  Even some Bloggers are lamenting that they don't Feel 100% and have been in a Funk lately... we're inundated with a lot of Negative input, so it's probably not Surprising actually.  Problems unresolved become exhaustive and erode Hope and Optimism that things will improve or might not get even worse.  I personally think they can and will... that's my Opinion... but, could probably be backed up with facts, proof and evidence.





I think The Young Prince and Allen have had Friend Sayde over, she hasn't made an appearance, neither has Allen, but both their Vehicles are here.  The Young Prince and Sayde even had a Relationship in between his Separation, and it got complicated, so now they're back to being just Besties coz the Friendship matters more to both of them.  She's always really liked him and knew that sometimes he has had Relationships with Women, not often, but there have been exceptions.  He considers himself Gender Fluid... so, it's not that Surprising to me.  And I like Sayde, but she's got Mental Health Issues too... and an introduction to his Dad was just not the best idea ever... so that got Weird fast.  And uncomfortable for our Grandson.   But Bobby and his New Wife are really Out There and he is who he has always been... once a Player, always a Player. 


 


And every time he's had a Girlfriend, she's been Younger and Younger each Relationship, a Grown Adult, but now about the Age of his Older Child!  When he was with The Daughter they are the exact same Age. But were Young Tweens and had their Son way too Young and when they were both Buck Wild and not Fit or Mature enuf to Parent.  Both had a serious Drug Problem, Bobby had lived on the Streets since Age 13, and The Daughter was totally Mental and by 15 wanted to go live in a Park in Mesa, who knows why?  Crazy people be doing Crazy shit like that.  She got no Prenatal Care and was Institutionalized a lot in those days... both Mental and Penal Institutions.   When they eventually broke up she was Tazed out of his Apartment by Glendale PD coz she was gonna cut Bobby's Heart out with a Knife.  Yeah, it didn't End Well, but since then they've actually gotten along as they each went their own ways.  They both got Clean from Dangerous Drugs, which he did Years earlier.  They've known each other since Childhood but were a Toxic Couple.  Thus, I ended up with the Baby. They never Married. 






 Then when he was with Angie, she was in her 20's and he was in his 30's, they have a Son and Daughter together but never Married either.  The Little Brother is a Teen now and the Little Sister I think is around 10, they both like the Crazy Young Stepmother a lot, she's probably not much Older than any of his Kids tho', so, they would probably get along. *Eye Roll*   I have never met the New Wife, but tho' our Grandson really likes her as a "Stepmom"... I get a sense she really likes him in a different kind of way... coz she's closer to his Age than his Dad's Age... and seems like a real Weirdo and Head Case IMO.  The Young Prince let her Tattoo him even tho' she's not a Tattoo Artist, just someone more than a bit Crazy who thinks she is... and... he ain't Right either, so, it happened.  *Eye Roll and Shrugs*  It was one of The Symbols, smack dab in the middle of his Chest, that he uses to keep out Demons... Okay then.  So I guess Demons won't get into him now, that's Good.  You say the Demons can't invade you now, well, that's Good News.  *Sighs and Hallelujah!*   We'll be sure to tell that to the SSI Shrink who'll be evaluating you this Month.






I'm just SURE that is gonna be one Interesting Appointment, I can hardly wait.   We'll find out just how Crazy you have to be these Days, to come with a Check and some Services/Benefits?  But, I digress, where was I... discussing how to Solve all the Problems of the World were we?  *Winks*  As you can see up Above a bit further The Son bought me a Starbucks and they really hooked us up, he felt they were trying to make it up to us for that last fiasco we had at that location?  He could be Right coz it was the best Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino I'd ever had made for me... EVER!!!  You might recall the visit before, the Drive Thru was too long so we went inside to order, it was practically deserted inside, but they forgot to tell us our Order had been made and was sitting there way across the Counter where we couldn't even see it, so we sat there like Putzes for about 20 Minutes.  Thinking, WTF?!  It's One Coffee!!!  Did they forget to make our Order?







 Watching about 15 Vehicles get Served and 3 other Walk-Ins get Served before they realized, oh, was this YOUR Order?  Sitting there 'til the Whipped Cream had gone flat and it wasn't so much Frappy anymore as luke warm, rather than Iced, and not that good either!!!   Then the rude Millennial Aged Manageress and Gen Z Aged Bimbo Baristas made the mistake of getting surly, disrespectful and mouthy with The Son rather than apologizing for fucking up on our Seven Dollar Coffee!  He'd of just been Okay with "We're so Sorry, we forgot to call out your Name when it was Ready, coz we're so busy, so what can we do to make it up to you?"  Oh Hell No, instead they got Sarcastic, confrontational, and thought it was a Joke, and he fucking Snapped and I thought perhaps we'd never be able to go there again???   *LMAO*   Anyway, this time around they hooked us up... so I felt like they realized, ruh roh, it's them, and he about went Postal last time and I had to Calmly ask him to leave so I wouldn't be enjoying my Coffee trying to Bail him out of Jail or something. *Smiles*







 Coz that Middle Aged pretentious sarcastic stupid Bitch really was talking some condescending unprofessional shit to Customers that she probably couldn't back up.   Very unwise to do to the wrong Clientele or Demographic of the area... so she must be fucking "New" or something?!   She didn't look Hard or Hood, so... that Mouth will surely get her in too Deep of Shit one day with the Wrong Person she Talks Shit to and Disrespects.  *Eyebrow Raise*  You can't Talk Shit or be Disrespectful to folks you don't know from nothing... it's unwise, foolish, and highly dangerous.  I've processed Homicide Files Locally where someone got Killed for drinking the last of the Orange Juice or over a fucking Music CD or pair of Kicks... so there are folks out there that will Smoke you for a whole lot less!!!   Let us just say she is not the best Face, or to Represent for Starbucks, or provide Customer Service and maintain the Company's Reputation. 






 She might wanna consider alternative Career options in fact, in case one day she gets Killed over Coffee she fucks up for the Wrong Customer to trifle with.  The Teens working there you don't expect have any Professionalism or solid Work Ethic yet, they were giggly air-head Bimbos Socializing more than focused on their Job or Customers.  The Young Men working were just getting off their Shifts, but the one had taken our Order first and had been looking nervous about how long we were kept waiting.  He kept coming out of the back, looking at us, looking at them, and making a Face at the Girls, like, Hey WTF??!!!  He knew he'd waited on us ages ago and we still didn't have out Order, and they were just standing around Laughing, Bullshitting and acting The Fool.  We didn't blame him for his Co-Workers, it's gotta be rough working with those Women/Girls, all of them. 






 He gave The Son a Nod and Thumbs Up as he exited the Building as he got out of Work and before we drove off, so we gave a Nod back and Smiled.  I think he'd been highly embarrassed and scared those Girls and his Manager were gonna cause a Major Situation to unfold and he'd be in the Mix of it.  Sometimes the Young Men can Sense when things are about to go completely Sideways even if those Silly Gals and foolish Manageress with her Sarcastic Mouth couldn't.  The Son is a Nice Guy, but he can be intimidating when you pick the Fight and he won't back down from one, ever.  It just wasn't the Hill to Die on tho'... just Coffee Son... Forget about it.  *Done in my Best Italian East Coast Mobster Impersonation, LOL*  I just turned to the Manageress when we were leaving and said Calmly, "You handled that Poorly and really needlessly Escalated it, didn't you?  Not Wise Darlin'."  Nobody was Laughing then, it kinda put a Chill on how Funny they thought it was and now they were thinking... Oh, Fuck!  Gives Pause of what COULD happen when you cross folk and boundaries/lines you shouldn't with Strangers.






I got The Son to Laughing as we drove off by saying, "Well, sure glad it wasn't your Sister buying me that Coffee, she would have Wrecked that place and Bitches would have been Checked.   I can't even presume to stop her when someone Sets her Off and gets Cute."  *LOL*  He CAN be Talked Down, even tho' he's Autistic/Bipolar, and especially since it was Women who were the Antagonists, coz if it had been Men, Yeah, I dunno... probably wouldn't have Ended Well.   And just the mere THOUGHT of how his Sister would have reacted, made him Laugh out Loud coz he's been kicked out of Bars when someone got Stupid and Talked Shit to his Sister, be they Male or Female, it's going Down then.  He can't contain either his Sister or his Friend Bee... and once at a Bar some Biker Chicks thought they were Hard and could Talk Shit and got their Asses handed to them royally.  He knew he couldn't Stop them so it was gonna be Wild.






 They can't go there anymore.  *LOL*  Yeah, even tho' they didn't start it and know the Owner well, so he never called the Police.  The Bikers had been problematic and trying to start Trouble with the Regulars.   She only regret she broke a Nail on that Biker Gal's Face.  She Hates to mess up her Mani or spill a Drink.  A Bar Fight, not so much, she's never Started one, so has no Guilt about Ending one, or going to Jail.  In Mexico, the Cops quit Arresting her, they'd pretend they didn't even see whatever Crazy shit she did after a while.  *Bwahahahaha*  They have even been known to take up a Collection to send her to a Shrink so she could get Medication and some Mental Health.  *Smiles*   Here, she hasn't been thru Mental Health Court in a while, so we wanna keep it that way.  And I ask her, and The Son, Listen, when folks be acting like Fools, just Walk Away if you can and don't let them occupy Space in your Head Rent Free.  Coz there's just too many of them kind out there and you can't fix Stupid.  They'll get theirs... coz Karma is the ultimate Bitch and great Merciless Equalizer.



*******

There's Bureaucrazy and then there's just Crazy... Dawn... The Bohemian

6 comments:

  1. The photos are great; I love the family photos too. Hope all is going for yall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, things are going okay for the most part. The Grandson had his SSI Disability Eval Today, a very Strange one, wasn't a Psychiatrist they sent us to a Physiatrist... when I looked up what Specialty that is I don't even know why they sent us to him coz it's not relevant to our Case for Mental Disability/Impairment. But, you know how the Federal Government is. I don't think this kind of Doc was qualified to evaluate the type of Disability he has, so I'm expecting them to send us to another one for a proper eval that is more relevant.

      Delete
  2. I really don't get around blogs very often (like every few weeks) because my life is crazy - lady, you throw me in the shade with all you do and your prolific blogging! I have just read back to the Mando incident - hugs to you and all of your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the whole tragedy with Mando was heart-rendering and traumatic. The Daughter will likely be Haunted by having to ID him in that condition, but at least it spared his Family Members from having to. I had to pick her up from the Crime Scene and she was in Shock... so I expect the Grief and Trauma to take some Time to move thru. Blogging is my relaxation Time and so I set aside some Time each Day to do it and enjoy it. I get behind in Blog Reads too, since Reading takes more Time than Creating Posts for me. I'm not an avid Reader but I am an avid Writer and Photographer.

      Delete
  3. I have a feeling that it was around the time you were writing this that no one's blog was showing up in their blog list for reading. I know I posted my series on Gramma Camp and was surprised that no one was reading or commenting. I kept thinking I was not uploading correctly or something. And it was so frustrating to put time into a comment and poof - it just spun into nothing. I think blogger is up to at least 80% fixed. I just hope that everyone who took a hiatus while the blogger minions were working on issues come back to us!
    The spaghetti sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger usually takes at least a couple Days to self-correct so I just try to be Patient while it's working thru it's glitches. Patience not being one of my Virtues. *LOL* I get so far behind in Blog Reading... Writing and Photography are my Strengths, but I've never been an avid Reader... takes me Forever to finish any Book I start Reading and most I never actually finish... they have to come out with the Movie for me to know how it ends. *Winks*

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl