I'm so many Unpublished Posts ahead right now that I don't need to Blog for a Fortnite really, but I just want to, so, here I am. *Smiles* I've been thinking how often The Daughter has run damage control with tidying up behind me and how I keep messing up by not maintaining it that way. She says she doesn't mind but she has to, it bothers me and I'm the Offender! The only Offender really, cannot blame any of the other Family Members for it since they are not responsible for any of it. I'm always cleaning up after my own cluttering of the Main House. The Young Prince and Daughter struggle with their own Private Spaces, not the whole Home like me. *Le Sigh*
I am prone to clutter and disorder, I like Order, I don't like clutter, yet, I tend to make it the bane of my own existence, none of the rest of the Family are the Offenders!!! And I Hate myself for being disorganized and cluttering, yet, it's a Habitual failing and weakness. I do better briefly. And I know Psychologically it's tied to daily Cognitive Overload and Neurodivergence. So, that's my Confession and thus the Blog Post Title and Hook to reel you in this time. *Winks* No, I wasn't gonna Confess something scandalous or salacious, dammit, that would have been more Interesting, Right?! *Winks* Nothing to Confess in those Realms now at this Season of Life, more likely in my turbulent and wasted wayward Youth. *Ha ha ha*
Yes, I was a Corporate Executive of a Bank by my 23rd Birthday, so my Corporate Life was quite a tenaciously ambitious Success Story and a meteoric rise that made my Parents Proud and made me a lot of Money. But on my own time I tended towards being a very Free Spirited Hippie with a rebellious unconventional streak that ran deep. With very few Inhibitions, an Activist Nature, and a lot of bad Personal Life decisions, especially in Love. But it was Fun, I was Fun, so... can't say I had regrets or would do anything different if there were Do-Overs. *Smiles*
I wasn't very settled until I met The Man and ended up with someone who was a more Settled Spirit and a sensible Union, for once. *Bwahahahaha* I'm pretty sure my Parents couldn't have been more shocked when I brought him, a wholesome Guy with a long Military Career, to meet them and eloped to Marry him in Vegas, without telling anyone but my Mom, who watched my Kids for me. *LOL* Mom and The Man rarely got along but she told me he was a good choice and would be a good Provider, Protector, Husband, Father and Grandfather. She was always Right about People.
Yes, I'd been a Baby's Mama in one failed Relationship and didn't make the Mistake of Marrying that one, my Parents didn't like him anyway, especially Mom. And Married once before for the 1st time, in a Marriage that didn't last as long as my Pregnancy with The Son to Baby's Daddy. My Ex was unstable and a true Psychopath, but, VERY likable and Charismatic, even my Parents liked him, but Mom warned me he couldn't be 'Fixed'. *Bwahahahaha* That was more of what my Parents had experienced as my Personal Life Track Record of Relationship carnage.
Professionally I was still at the Top of my Game, but the Banking Industry was in Crisis by then, I didn't like the direction it was going with Bad Loans and Predatory Lending. I wanted Out of the Industry as it was Going Down. The RTC was already in and Closing Down many Financial Institutions by then anyway, I worked alongside that endeavor, it was the Right thing for the Government to do. But it was as disastrous for Career Bankers, especially at the Top of the Food Chain like I was, as the Mergers and Corporate Takeovers had been and were. You ended up with a Ghost Resume of Financial Institutions that didn't even Exist anymore, it was getting Old really fast for me. Not a lot of lateral moves for a Bank Executive, they tend to bring in their own people at that level.
I was a Fixer of all things they were doing Wrong with said Bad Loans and Defaults, so, some Job Security even during the Fall and epic Failures of the Industry. I was milking it for a while until something new and more exciting or challenging came along. The Man just finally told me to quit Banking and do Consultation Work for them at an inflated Salary that really was ridiculously exploiting the Economic Collapse of the time. He wanted to get Married and take Care of the Kids and I so I didn't have to Work if I didn't want to. And we decided to Elope and then ponce off to Hawaii with another Couple we knew, now that I no longer had my demanding Career cramping our Style. I can be very impulsive and spontaneous... The Man is the meticulous Planner... nothing he does isn't Thought thru. He likes me being his complete opposite, we compliment each other well. *Smiles*
After I drove the Family Crazy being prematurely Retired and bored out of my Mind doing the Domestic Thing, since I am NO Domestic Goddess and never will be. And seriously, you can only Clean a Home so much before you get Obsessively Mental about it and anyone messing it up! So, to save everyone's Sanity, The Man infamously submitted my Resume' to the Maricopa County's D.A.'s Office without my knowledge, and thus began my 2nd Corporate Life Career there when they Hired me without even so much as an Interview! Some of my Lifelong Friends have been folks I met in the Industries I've done Work in, so we often Shared a Professional History as well as a Personal one. They're the Best of Peeps and its that way with Blog Friends too, the Best of Peeps to Befriend IMO.
The Man regrets being Medically involuntarily Retired coz his 39 Years of Service in the Military really Defined him I guess. I never was that Defined by any Career, or impressed with any of the Titles attained, I just Liked the Money. *Winks* Hey, it Buys Options... I happen to Like Options too. *Smiles* A lot of Money will Buy a lot of Options in fact. An obscene amount will even Buy People, but, that was never my Jam, to Buy People willing to Sell themselves or Prostrate themselves for a Price. And, oh so many do and will, an abundance of them are Up For Sale to the highest Bidder... and the Bidders know this only too well and exploit it shamelessly.
I would fail to have an ounce of Respect for such folks, I wouldn't Trust them, and anyone whose that easily For Sale and Bought, is never worth much actually, not of what I Value most about People anyway. And nobody ever had enuf Money to Buy me... some tried along the way... it's a Life Test of sorts when they do try. You must ask yourself if you aren't For Sale, can you be Bought tho', and... for How Much? Not that it matters what that Price is, we already established What and Who you are if you even consider it actually.
Whatever and Whoever you place your Dependency on or Owns you, ultimately Controls you tho'. And, I happen to be a very strong willed Woman and total Control Freak and just would never relinquish that Control to anyone or give up my Freedom and have them Controlling my Destiny and Choices. It's mine to chart out and either blow or succeed in, whatever MY Choices are, not yours or whoever was looking to Purchase you and find your Price. If they don't have enuf Money to Buy you then they just Buy someone they can.
And there's lotsa folk out there For Sale... we can easily see that in our Political Scene right now of whose been Bought and Paid for and is now Owned. And you can tell who they are right away and usually even who Owns 'em and they Sold their Soul to. I can be quite "Extra", but, as an Old Hippie to my Core, my level of Contentment can also be quite "Basic". I've had nothing and been as Content as when I've had everything. Contentment is invaluable regardless of how much you have or make, or don't have.
And on the Political Front in Real Time, I guess "Miss" Lindsey Graham Died, so one less MAGA enabler in the Senate. I don't know who South Carolina will replace him with, but hopefully it will be an improvement. And more Hopeful that they'll quit the whole coverup of doing the Weekend At Bernie's with Mitch the Turtle too and come Clean about him either being Dead, Brain Dead, or not ever coming back to be in a capacity to remain. Get it over with already and replace him too. As the Geriatrics Die Off I Hope that new legislation emerges with Age Limits and Term Limits so we have less Geriatrics who refuse to Retire running and ruining the Country.
The End... Dawn... The Bohemian


.webp)
.webp)
.webp)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment