Saturday, July 25, 2026

Asking For A Friend...


 

Well, by 7:45 a.m. Princess T was calling me balling her Eyes out coz they were not only sending her Home Sick again, but told her to take Two more Days off using her all her Saved Vacation.  Which, she'd been Saving for her Birthday in September, which would be like proper Vacation and not using it for Sickness.  They said in September maybe she can take her Birthday off without Pay.  She had her Urgent Care Letter saying she could return to Work and wasn't contagious, had Medications for what was Wrong, but they insisted she stay Home for another Two Days at least. 




 She said the Boss was snarky with her about it, which made her feel bad, so she's not sure she won't get Fired now?  So of coarse she broke down, feels physically and emotionally now lousy anyway, but was willing to Soldier it out, but, they won't let her.  I calmed her down and said she wasn't looking for a Job when she found this one.  So, there's other Jobs out there in the event they Terminate her for legitimate absences due to Illness.  What else ya gonna do?  Circle the Wagons and Carry On in this fucked up Economy and harsh World.





I bought her a Meal from SONIC with her favorite Blue Hawaiian Slushie from there.  I also took her Grandpa to the Estrella Mountain Park to eat our Breakfast, which I ended up getting off the Value Menu at "Del Taco".  Not many Cans at the Park it has been Deserted every time we're there and has been for Weeks, very unusual, but there is a Fire Ban so nobody can even BBQ at the Ramadas.  The Entry Booth Gal asked if we'd be Hiking, I joked, why, you gonna send the Search and Rescue Team out in Advance?  *Winks*  She Laughed and I said No, our Hiking Days are well behind us and we never did Hike in the height of Summer... that's something Non-Residents of Arizona foolishly do with One bottle of Dasani.  *Smiles, she Laughed again*




I dropped The Man off at Home and went to do Essentials Grocery Shopping.  A whole Fire Dept. Crew of Gorgeous Tattooed Stud Muffins were in there, stopped me and asked if I was behaving and keeping hydrated?  *LOL*  I assured them, Yes, my Darlings, I was.  And they said Good, coz they'd rather come to hang out than to provide ER Assistance, I Joked back to the biggest and most Handsome one, ohhhh, so you do House Calls like that too, Lovely... *He Winked and Laughed*  They think you're a Harmless Old Lady, but we could hurt a Young Man like that.  *Smiles*  We not only know where it's at, we know where it used to be!  *Winks and Grins Naughtily*




  Plus, I could envision him in just a Thong, cleaning my House.  And if I do have an Emergency, I want THAT Crew of Studly Handsome Young Men, they all looked like Chippendale's Strippers... ummm, I mean Dancers.   Or, as Mistress Maddie would dub them, The House Boys... *Bwahahaha*  Princess T giggled when I told her that Story of my visit to "Fry's" and running into the Crew harmlessly flirting with me in the Fruits & Vegetables.  *LOL, she knows how Bad and Shameless I am... ha ha ha*   My Dear Mom was like that in her Old Age, she could get away with anything with any Handsome Young Stud Muffin flirting with them and got so many things Comped coz they thought she was Adorable and Loved her Accent. 




  She'd tell them, "Ohhh, if I was only Sixty Years Younger my Love...", ask them to flex their Muscles for her, and they would, even the Gay ones!!!  Mebbe especially the Gay ones, coz Mom got along very well with her Gay Boy Posse too, just like her Grand-Daughter {The Daughter}, and her Great-Granddaughter, Princess T.   *LOL*   Mom would have The Daughter's Gay Male Friends coming over to visit her, they'd Cook for her, Clean for her, do her Hair and Nails, they Adored her, she was everyone's Beloved Nanna.  She thought it Shameful that a great many of those Young Men had been tossed out and turned away by their own Families, when they were very Young Teens, just for being Gay.  But Proud of them for being Brave enuf to Live their Authentic Life.




Anyway, I digress... the Park was Lovely, but the Humidity was high Today and it was already 102 by 10:00 a.m. so we called it enuf Todaying for Today when it was still quite Early.  Ate our Breakfast there at a Ramada in the Area they named "Navy North".  The Nature Preserve had more Cans to pick up by the River.  An Older White Haired Lady was there trying to round up a Stray Dog she'd been seeing there for Weeks.  She runs a Dog Rescue and said he's been a hard one to get trusting enuf to get into her Vehicle.  She feeds him regularly to get him used to her and stay healthy.  Plenty of Water there, but no Food for a Domestic Pet really.  A lot of abandoned Pets are dumped off there and Lost Dogs go there when they smell the Water Source.




 I was Hopeful she'd succeed this time to coax him into her Car.  He'd come to her but not get in... so I don't know if Today was finally successful or not?  he had a Blue Collar so she was Hoping he might have a Microchip too?   He won't last long in the Heat or with the larger Apex Predatory Animals of the Desert like Coyote and Mountain Lion which do inhabit the area.  Even a large enuf Bobcat or a Feral Hog could be a threat to a weakened Domestic Canine.  He looked like a German Shepherd Mix and was incredibly lean, if she's seen him out there for Weeks he likely doesn't come from any of the Residences nearby the Preserve in the Mini Farms Community by the River.  You do sometimes see some of their Roosters that get out and go to the River tho'.  *LOL*




I've seen a lot of Dead Roosters and Chickens along the River.   So whether they were discarded Corpses left by the Santeria as Offerings, or Fowl that got out and got killed by Predators or were Road Kill getting hit by Vehicles, I can't say for sure?  The Natural Predators will eat the remains tho'.  You never see them but the one time and then everything will be gone next time but some Feathers.  There were Three Dead Chickens last time I was there a few Days ago, just Feathers Today.  But it looked like the County had been out there doing some major Trash pickup too and that was good.  So it was cleaner than usual and they'd left some large Black Trash Bags Roadside by where people Fish and do Recreational Stuff, so they could leave Trash in the Bags rather than throwing it around.





I thought about jumping in the Pool Today coz it's so muggy and Hot, but, I took a Nap, picked The Son up from Work, and just decided to stay in AC Blogging instead.  I don't have the energy now I got a Male Adult Child at Home to get into a Bathing Suit and then out of a Bathing Suit.  *LOL*  When it's just the Gals and The Man Home I Skinny Dip and that's so much easier and I only have to remember not to do it on a Monday when our Pool is Maintained by Brad or one of his Pool Boys.  *Winks*  Don't wanna run another one of the Help off like last time I lost track of what Day it was.  *Snicker*  






 I don't think Brad would care, I don't think Brad is as Young as I thought he was, he's starting a Beard now and it's got a lot of Grey in it.  But he might think I did it deliberate and I wouldn't do that to any Young Man, who can't then Unsee what they Saw.  *Bwahahaha*  Brad is a Hot Pool Guy Owner and holding his Age well, he should probably Shave the Grey stubble off.   Brad pictured Below, he is a Cutie, Married, has Three Young Children and is a Nice Young Man, we like doing Business with him:







I didn't know he'd been a Paramedic before he owned his own Pool Business until he told me when we discussed the shitty Economy recently.   Coz of coarse being a Paramedic is Noble Work, The Man did it too when he was Younger, but doesn't pay worth a shit like it should.  Most Paramedics I have known must have a 2nd Job too to make the Ends Meet!   And of coarse you have to see and Process a lot of heinous shit you roll up on in that Line of Work, Cleaning Pools, no matter what you see, would be infinitely easier to Mentally Process.  In fact, The Man went back into the Military as a Field Medic in the Army, becoz being a Civilian Paramedic for a time, after he came back from Vietnam and was Medically Discharged from the Marine Corps. due to War Injuries, was Emotionally Wrecking him.  He said he decided he'd Hurt someone when he snapped on a Call that a Woman's Boyfriend had Killed her Baby and faked what happened to it. 




The Man said the Baby was Dead, but they aren't allowed to Call It, only a Doctor can.  The Baby's Mom was Freaking Out, his Partner was faking CPR on a Dead Baby that clearly had been Killed and Abused by the Male on Scene. And the Boyfriend was giving a Bullshit account of what happened to the Child.  The Man said next thing he knew he had that Fool up by his Throat and only the Officers arriving on Scene stopped him from snapping the Guy's Neck.  He'd killed many an Enemy in Wartime as a Sniper in Special Forces, sometimes in Hand to Hand Combat, he was very efficient at it and had a high Body Count.  So killing a Baby Killer Civilian would have been easy for him, but Illegal, so he realized he didn't have enuf Restraint not to do it if someone didn't Stop him.  So, he quit and went back in the Military where you can Kill the Bad Guys and are encouraged to.  *Winks*  





But, I digress, another Pix of Handsome Brad at Work from his Stock Photos and one he shared on his Biz Page of he and his Beautiful Wife, they are a Gorgeous Young Couple.  They are what I'd call The Beautiful People and they've made Beautiful Babies, all Three Kids are Adorbs.    Brad agreed that it took too much of an Emotional Toll to continue with that Line of Work too, plus, he has a Lovely Family to Support.   A Hawt Paramedic is what you want Responding to an Emergency tho', No?  *Winks*  I joked with Brad about that, he knows I'm Wicked Naughty and tell him to send the Cute Pool Boys if he doesn't wanna do it himself as my Hawt Pool Guy Owner, I PROMISE not to Swim Naked again and run them off.  *Winks and we both Laugh, he knows I'm an Old Hippie with Zero Inhibitions and no Shame in my Game*   His Company is a smaller Family Owned one and not a National Chain Service, but they do good Work and I prefer to Support Small Businesses.   So, a Link to his Biz Page PRACTICAL POOLS.  



See, you probably will end up on my Blog if I know you or do Business with you, I'm Free Advertising, you're Welcome.  *Winks and Smiles*  Anyone worthy of Praise ends up Praised and Promoted on here and anyone worthy of being put on Blast, well, you know what will then happen as well to ya.  *LMAO*  Cross me and I can become a Nightmare... Pray for me... The Lord ain't done with me yet clearly and I'm still a Work in Progress and sometimes blow my whole Christian Witness when Dark Dawn is sent out to Play, like the Devil and Queen of Darkness that side of me can be.  *Bwahahahaha*   I think we all have our Dark Side, I just acknowledge mine and try not to allow Dominance of that visceral Side of me that is damned near Feral in Nature and pretty vicious and unrestrained when unleashed.  Dawn of the Light is my Better and more Angelic side that I prefer to Be most of the time.  *Winks*  If I end up in Hell rather than Heaven, it might be coz Dark Dawn sent me there.  *Winks*




My Kiddos and The Man all know that if I'm Calling upon Jesus Calmly when I'm really Mad and going Dead Calm with No Emotion evident, everyone better Hope to God that Jesus responds and stops me from what I'm about to do to someone.  *Winks*  Mostly He has, a few times he didn't show up quite in time for some Fool.   I have to then Believe PERHAPS that Person had it coming to them, and so no restraint, no Mercy or Grace was extended to them and I was the Instrument to mete out what they then got and deserved?   That's my logic, you can agree to disagree, I don't particularly Care.  *Bwahahahaha*  The Man too, will sometimes remind me, "Honey, that's not very Christian of you...", if he can see I'm about to Lose my Witness and Lose my Shit and go Postal or totally Mental on some Fool who has provoked or antagonized enuf to meet Dark Dawn and thus Invited her out to Play.  *Smiles* 




 He is a much Better Man... and I am sometimes a very Unstable Woman who can tip into Instability... so I'm glad he's the Yang to my Yin, coz I can be Dark and Cold.  Or... Wonderful... you choose really by how YOU choose to Play me, Hard or Soft?  *Winks*   The Kiddos will sometimes also remind me, "Gramma... BE Nice!"  *Bwahahahaha*   WHAT?!  I'm NOT Being Nice???   "No, No, you're NOT...", and that reminds me that I'm tipping and someone is Triggering me to be NOT NICE to them, and I Need to Dial it Back quick.  Even if that Fool is not realizing they're stirring up some dangerous Waters and stepping into mine, straying out of their Lane and it's gonna get too Deep and in over their Head real damned fast.  I don't suffer Fools, I know I should becoz a Fool is just a Fool and who knows why they are?  But, I Honestly Feel that Natural Selection just tends to take them out, becoz they're Fools, that's all.  Is that Wrong?  Or just Nature at Work?  Asking for a Friend.  *Ha Ha ha*  The Family say if I ever tip over into Dementia, I'm gonna be a real Handful... they could be Right?  *Smiles*




*******

Are you a Friend?  Just asking... Smiles... Dawn... The Bohemian

No comments:

Post a Comment

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl