I'm still on a Bloggy Pre-Scheduled Post Roll, in Real Time it's the 8th of Sept. but this will probably Publish the 1st part of October. I couldn't get The Daughter in to my Dentist, he doesn't take Medicaid Patients, only Medicare Patients. Well, dammit, that means shopping for a Medicaid Dentist now and the only other Dentist I know that accept it is a Pediatric Dentist, so... have to search engine this now to find somebody available and close by. Great, just found one that might work and it's right next door to the "Baskin Robbins" we go to. *LOL* So I can go have an Ice Cream while she's having a Tooth pulled, good, coz last time I almost Passed Out and had to drop to the Floor. That never happened before but it Pained me to see her going thru something like a Tooth Extraction. I do Fine when it's my own turn in the Chair! Go Figure!
Google says it takes Medicaid AHCCCS Patients so I'l surrey her Ass on up there when she wakes up and see if they can at least get her in and check with her Insurance about what is Approved once the Infection clears up? I'd think an Extraction of that Tooth and one other that's loose, will be in order frankly. I'd like her to eventually Qualify for Dentures or Implant coz her Teeth are are damaged from Decades of Meth use. And she has trouble Eating and self-conscious about Smiling. In Grieves me coz she had the most Beautiful Teeth and I paid Five Grand when she was about Twelve to have Braces and some Dental Corrective Work on her Jaw done due to a Birth Defect. So her Teeth were Gorgeous afterwards. Ah well. The Son ruined his Naturally Gorgeous Teeth with Drug use too.
Now they're both Clean and have been for Years, which I'm glad they gained long term Sobriety from Drug Addiction, but the damage is done Dentally. Anyway, now we're running Damage Control and with shitty Insurance Coverage that doesn't cover much with Dental. Even my Medicare Dental is less than it was before. They're cutting all these Programs drastically and Healthcare and Social Services in particular, as well as ensuring our Food Supplies are Safe coz now damned near everything is contaminated and Unsafe with Worm Brain Kennedy at the helm. He's a Dangerous Roided Out Conspiracy Theorist Idiot and not a Doctor or Healthcare Professional whatsoever, no experience... but now making vital Medical Decisions for the Nation and CDC... Splendid.
The fact some Americans still think this is all Normal, not Crazy, or Good, and fully still Support any of it, just blows my fucking Mind!!! Insert Explosion Sounds!!! Anyway, I'm gonna miss Tyson, The Adorable Great-Grandpup. Tho' since now he's figured out how to shed his Harness and Leash, probably good Allen is leaving this Morning after he gets his Laundry done. We're fortunate, with all the Gates still Open after Irrigation that Tyson stayed in the Yard and Back Porch Area. *Whew* Allen says at Home it's not necessary and they don't have a Fenced Area but he stays on their Property when he's let out to do his business. But, he's mostly an Inside Dog at their Home and that's probably why too. This is like his Vacation Home and he wants his Adventures while here on Vacay. *LOL*
I went and did all my Errands Tuesday Morning, forgetting Nurse Remi comes for The Man, so The Son sat with him for her visit, which was Fine. I don't have many Open Days on my Calendar anymore to get things done that only I can do since I'm the only Driver and I've got the Transportation to do it. I picked up Essentials while also purveying the Halloween Merch everywhere. They already had the really good Halloween Candy on Sale at TARGET where if you bought one you got the 2nd one half price, so I picked that up early. Even if we don't get a lot of Trick-Or-Treaters it's the Candy my Family Loves, those new Gummi Cluster Nerds in the Seasonal Spooky flavor which is Ltd. Edition and Berry Flavor, in Halloween sized Packets of 50 and 75 per Bag. We've been getting more Kids every Halloween since moving here, so now get between 50-100 on Average. First Couple Years it was probably less than 20. I think Younger Families are moving in and our Reputation for going all out for Halloween too. *Winks and Smiles*
We are the Frontage Road of our Mini Farms that faces directly to the Main Road so we're visible to the high Traffic areas and always Decorate extensively for Halloween. This Year the SPIRIT Store in our Location is quite small and unimpressive with their Halloween Merch, which was Surprising. TARGET had less than usual too, same with CRACKER BARREL. I think with Tariffs hindering Imports and Foreign Trade, where most Product comes from outside of the U.S., they may not be able to get their Product or at decent pricing? And now Diesel here is up to around $6 a Gallon, so Transporting ALL Goods is gonna be hella expensive too due to this Idiot in the White House tanking the Economy, not just here, but Globally. Everything he touches Dies or goes Bankrupt.
Me Playing with my Phone Camera Settings in the dim Lighting of "Cracker Barrel" when my Specialty Coffee got Served, it was Editorial and delicious, definitely will order it again... and cheaper than most Specialty Coffees elsewhere. You can get it Hot or Cold, I chose Iced coz it was still 107 the past couple Days. Just a sizzling balmy Arizona Fall rolling in... but it beats the 121 we got to in Summer... bwahahahahaha. And I did finally hear from Jamal from the Insurance Co. about my Claim, but only after I left a Voicemail Complaint with the Guy on Vacation saying his Backup wasn't returning anyone's Calls. *Winks* Jamal was pleasant and informative tho', I'm guessing just swamped with not only his Work but also his Co-Workers on Vacation's Work now too. He walked me how the process goes, so I think I understand it now, checks will be issued in our Name and our Bank's that Tote the Note on our Mortgage and they have to release/waiver so I can Cash it at our Bank and pay the Contractor.
So, now I've got to contact our Bank that holds our Mortgage to find out their procedure once Checks come to us with their Names on it too? Hopefully it's no Dog & Pony Show so that we can get this Job started and finished in a timely manner. Zach, our Roofer, said the Industry snuck in these High Deductible Rates at Renewals in 2026, so it's just the direction the Industry is going now. Of coarse some States can't even Insure with Hazard Insurance anymore due to constant Catastrophic Weather and ridiculous amounts of Natural Disasters thruout their States. States like Texas, Florida, Louisiana, California and various Midwestern States are probably on Forced Place Coverage thru Lenders and that's an astronomical cost to Homeowners on their PITI {Principal, Interest, Taxes and Insurance} that make up their House Payments. No Wonder Housing is ridiculously Unaffordable and even Rentals are Stratosphere High too!!! I will be glad when this is Done and behind us, it's been a long Ordeal, a Month now and now Work has even begun on Replacement. Every Storm since I'm holding my Breath!
So, I probably had more Fun Photographing Halloween Themed Toys in the Toy Dept. of TARGET than a Woman of my Age should have. *LOL* And Photographing Halloween Merch in General, so there will be at least a few Posts of the Imagery I took for Seasonal Blog Fodder of 2026 Offerings. I'm just glad no more Children in the Household to have to Buy any of this for anymore. *Whew* I so enjoy looking at everything even tho' I Buy very little of it anymore. I did get the Two little $3 Plushies Pictured Below and got my Red Card Discount on them too. The rest of what I spent at TARGET was for Essentials and Foods, I did get my RHYZ Mushroom Coffee tho', the Real one, not some Knockoff I got Conned on E-Bay to Buy and had to Report the Sellers.
They've since had to take their Auctions Off the Site, good, I don't want them ripping more people off, I never got refunded and learned my lesson that there's some very convincing Knockoffs out there and when it comes to something Edible, it's risky, no telling what they put in there if it's a Fake!? Even The Real Deal Foods aren't be Regulated anymore under Worm Brain! Anyway, aren't my Plush Trick-Or-Treat Ghosts Adorbs for less than Three Bucks each? With how low Inventory is everywhere on Seasonal Decor it will probably Sell Out before October even arrives. So, I decided to get whatever catches my Eye, early and not risk it. And including the Candy we want to hand out, while they had it at a good Sale Price, which may not happen closer to the actual Holiday? I already had some Halloween Novelty Party Favor Type Toys to hand out that I kept from last Year {See Below}. We usually give each Kiddo a Candy and a Toy of their Choice.
Usually I get the Party Favor Toys at Chazzas in Bagged Lots, but a lot of Dollar Stores now have a good Selection too and so does TARGET. I got some Hot Honey Big Family Sized Bagged Popcorn Today on Sale at a Dollar Store for Fifty Cents a Bag. We like all the Hot Honey flavored Foods and have Invested in Hot Honey to drizzle on Food at Home too. Allen expected to leave this Morning but it's late Afternoon and he hasn't left yet, too much to do I guess, but his Rental is almost up on the Car he drove here. His isn't reliable enuf to make long drives and thru the Mountains especially. So a Rental Car makes a lot more sense, I noticed it had Colorado Plates on it and plenty of room for Tyson, it's an SUV Size and he brought a lot more stuff for The Young Prince here when they came coz they had the room in the Rental Vehicle to do it.
These Monster High Dolls lend themselves well to Halloween, I have a Dia de los Muertos one from Years ago that I Display with my Halloween Vignettes. Every Year they come out with a new one but didn't have any at this TARGET Location, just Online or on E-Bay. I'd get the Line of it from this Year if they get it in Stock. Mine has a Short Dress and I think each one has different Sugar Skull Girl Painted Faces and Accessories too. I'm not a Doll Collector per se, but specific Dolls for certain Holidays I do sometimes Collect. And Creepy Assemblage Art or Altered Art Dolls too. The Vendor that makes the Prim Dolls hasn't made any for Halloween yet, but I'm sure she'll make at least one. I keep checking her Unlocked Case. Since she mostly Sells crapola I'm just surprised she's not gotten the Clue her Handmade Art Dolls Sell better and she should just stock said Case with those! I don't know anyone Buys any of the Junky Crap she's got in that Case loaded up otherwise? And the Case is always a messy Hoard of worthless shit not really Displayed, just crammed in there helter skelter.
She's stayed at our Mall a long time tho', Years, so I have to assume she just loses Money every Month? Some do, I don't understand it, especially when they don't work the Space or maintain their Rental Space at all. Or some barely have any Inventory... or just a lot but it's Crap... so it can't even make Rent if they Sold it ALL every Month! To each their own tho', I can't fathom the lack of logic or common sense some folks lack. Anyway, the Go Fund Me Page for Mando's Memorial has Raised just over $4,000 so far, in just a few days, I'm so Happy the Community at large is responding so generously. There is much to be said about a Family Generationally living someplace long term to where so many people know them and Care. When my Friend Died in Texas and her Daughter set one up there, where they're only a Family that moved there less than a Decade ago, response was inadequate to have made a difference to her Final Expenses, so her Youngest had to pay almost all of it. Friends in Arizona Donated of coarse, but not where they now live.
The Man and I Pre-Paid for our Final Expenses so our Kids, Neighbors and Friends don't have to rely on Charitable Donations to cover our Funeral/Memorial. But, when someone Dies Young and Prematurely, or Tragically, like an Accident, Unexpected Death or a Homicide, it catches everyone off Guard and you can't possibly prepare for that kind of Tragedy adequately. I do Hope his Family Lawyer's Up and gets the information of the Owner of the Vehicle that caused his Death and the recklessness of the Driver, so they can file a Claim if they had Insurance? That's iffy, I know with The Man's Catastrophic Accident that a reckless Driver caused, they were also irresponsible and didn't have Insurance either, weren't even Licensed, not in the Country Legally and probably fled to Mexico knowing they almost caused a Fatality with Speeding and not being in control of a Vehicle they shouldn't have even been behind the Wheel of!!! I personally think when Police respond and that's the Case, the Person should be immediately Arrested and held without Bail... for the sake of Victim(s).
*******
That's all Folks, for now... Dawn... The Bohemian

.jpg)














.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment