Today in Real Time should be the 22nd when this Publishes and it will be Princess T's 21st Birthday!!! And, Well, Christ on a Bike, we ended the last Wednesday Night Post with a Vehicular Homicide of The Daughter's Ex-BF Mando who got run over and killed on his Bike! Let us Hope this Thursday Morning goes better and less dramatically? She'll be a Head Case for days now, so many people she's known have Died recently and it's never easy to lose folks you know and have Cared about. Doesn't matter how they Pass, it's just hard, but a Homicide, is particularly hard to Process. I notified my Friend Yolanda, coz her Husband was related by a previous Marriage to Mando, but their Family is estranged from his Ex's, so I didn't know if they'd be told and they have a Right to know. He's the Cousin of Dino's Kids coz Dino used to be Married to Mando's Aunt. In smaller Cities a lot of people are related by Blood, Marriage, or just know everyone. Especially Families who've lived here for many Generations.
So, I did put some Merch into Inventory on Wednesday Night, including some Halloween Decor, like this Old Man {Above} and Old Lady {Below} Pottery Heads. I used to Display them with a Votive burning inside during Halloween coz it looked Creepy and Cool. But, I haven't done that in a while and didn't really need to keep all of my Halloween, it Sells Well and looks good Displayed in the Showroom, even if it doesn't Sell this Season. With my Halloween Merch, I just take it back Home if it doesn't Sell and use it some more until it eventually does. No hurries, no worries, on Reselling my Seasonal objects coz we've always used them and had most of them a long time. So, I can detach from some enuf to Cash Out on them, or Keep them longer if they don't Sell for what I want to get for them. I don't mark down Seasonal Merch, coz it always Sells eventually. Usually it Sells Out long before the Holiday actually arrives and I don't have enuf of it For Sale.
The Man is up at a ridiculous Hour, 4:30 a.m., I've got to take The Son to Work, but The Man needn't be up. He was crashing around with his Walker and I had to gently remind him everyone is still Asleep, so tone it down. Now he's got the TV on loud in the Living Room! Jeeeeesus! He's gonna wake everyone up that doesn't have to be up this early yet! *Eye Roll and Le Sigh* With Dementia they're on Dementia-Time and so it's not unusual for him to keep very Weird Hours now and it means Caregiving gets extended becoz sometimes he won't Sleep and you don't know what he's getting up to if you are still Asleep?! Plus, he's noisy and inconsiderate as fuck due to the Mental confusion and impairment, has become very Egocentric and oblivious of others, coz they are in their own bubble. I'd hoped to have some Quiet Me Time between getting The Son to Work and then by 7:00 a.m. getting The Grand-Daughter to Work... that's clearly not happening now he's up. Dammit!
I guess he's got the News on to see if there's coverage about Mando's Death. Seems several other Pedestrians were hit and Killed by Motorists early this Morning, so we saw coverage of that rather than coverage of anyone hit and Killed last Night. This Morning Two Young Girls and a Woman in a Wheelchair were involved in Vehicular Homicides too in separate incidents which have Morning Rush Hour Traffic now delayed, so that warranted immediate coverage to alert everyone driving to Work to avoid those areas shut down for Police Investigation. Usually a Homicide will involve long closures around the Crime Scene while the Investigation is gathering and documenting all the Evidence. So, at the very least Four unfortunate Souls lost their Lives between late last Night and early this Morning to being Run Over by Vehicles!!! The Girls were Walking, the Woman in her Wheelchair, Mando on his Bike. Drivers are being so distracted, impaired, irresponsible and careless behind the Wheel, it's a big problem and has been.
The Vehicular Crimes Bureau was always very busy Prosecuting Cases, even way back before I Retired. Vehicular Homicides are Processed thru a different Bureau than the Homicide Bureau at the D.A.'s Office. Same with Sex Crimes that involve Homicides, were Processed thru the Sex Crimes Bureau. I worked all the Cases of every Bureau since I did the Audit, Data Entry, and Criminal Trials Close-Outs before Files were Archived, if they flowed thru Superior Court at all. Sad commentary when if you get Killed at Night in the City, you're already Old News by Morning coz more folks just got Killed on a brand new day!!! I'm seeing no Media coverage of his Death. Anyway, The Daughter will remain in touch with his Family to find out what's going on with the Investigation and Funeral Arrangements. And hopefully he's now reunited with his Son and Parents who Died during the Pandemic. He never got over Three Loved Ones Dying in a row so close together. His Parents Died of COVID and his Son to a Drug Overdose.
I got all my Specialty Halloween Shirts, Dresses and Hoodies into the Showroom. Ones like the Above Tee were Halloween Specialty Lines that came out at both "SPENCERS" and "THE SPIRIT STORE", I picked most up at deep discount after Season when they closed out Holiday Merch that hadn't Sold. Some I've also Scored at Chazzas where they were probably New Old Stock Donated by those Stores. I've got some in my Size that I wear myself and people always stop and ask me where I got them. Now I direct them to our Showroom at the Antique Mall. I was talking to an Old Vendor who has really Primo Merch but it's mostly Antiques and Quality Collectibles, he has a lot of Rented Space and is struggling to Sell the Good Stuff. As we all are, tho' some Primo Merch of mine suddenly has been Selling.
So we got to talking during my Shift and he mentioned his struggle, and I found out he has a huge amount of Vintage Band T-Shirts and Pokemon Cards, I asked him, why aren't you Selling all of that? It Sells easily and I'm trying to make this a Destination for the Young Demographic to come to our Mall to Buy their Wardrobe and Accessories & desired Collectibles. So, he Thanked me and is gonna do it. I Sold the large LaLa Loopsie Doll within an Hour of putting her into Inventory, for Fifty Bucks! And some more expensive Pokemon Cards, plenty of higher priced of our Specialty T-Shirts and even some Antiques. Above is the Dinner I got before Work to Share with The Man, since there was no time for me to Cook a Dinner, we got Takeout from the BBQ place again. This time I got the Brisket Three Ways which comes with a Side. It was melt in your Mouth ahhhmazing! I would definitely order that again and it was filling. He mostly had the Burnt Ends, which is his Favorite, and I mostly had the Sliced Brisket, which is my Favorite, then we Shared the Chopped Brisket.
I don't know if the Grandsons brought Tyson this time coz I didn't see him in the Back Yard when The Son and I were out there this Morning. So, I hope he wasn't there and then got out again? Last visit we had a problem with his getting out to go see his Girlfriend Pit Bull nextdoor that Omar's Family owns. She's very Old, so its more a Friendship they share, she's not breeding Age anymore and has a Tumor now, they've had her a long time and I guess her Tumor is inoperable. She doesn't seem to be suffering, so they haven't had her put down, but, they might have to. Pit Bulls actually have very Fragile Health Issues, they look physically Strong but inbreeding to get The Look has caused a lot of problems for the Breed. The better looking the Pit Bull, the more Health Issues they seem to have. Allen has spent a fortune on Tyson, even tho' he was a Free Rescue Animal. They aren't considered a particularly Adoptable Breed so most Pounds put them down and most Human Society No Kill Shelters won't take them.

Allen got him from a Pit Bull Private Rescue that takes in abused, neglected, given up by Owner, Pit Bulls that otherwise would be euthanized or turned away by No Kill Shelters. Tyson was given up coz he is docile and refused to Fight... which is tragic that the Owners want a Mean Fighting Dog and not a lovely Dog with a wonderful gentle Personality like Tyson has. Literally he's the least aggressive and most disciplined Dog I've ever seen. He's not very Smart, but he Trained well to being Obedient and following simple direction for Discipline Training. Allen had Trained Military Dogs and said Tyson took to Training really well even tho' he's really like a Big Dumb Jock kinda Dog, Bless him, but he's possessing amazing Discipline. *Smiles* Even if he's really hungry, if you tell him to Wait, he'll do so... and if you tell him you need to take something away from him, even if he really wants to keep it, he'll let you take it away without being aggressive at all.
If you say the Word "Gentle", he'll take it from you so tenderly it really is impressive. And if he's too excited and you say "Gentle", he Calms down immediately. Coz he can get really excited and that's how you'd likely get accidentally hurt by him, in his exuberance. Coz he's like a Bulldozer in Strength! *LOL* He's never met a Stranger, he likes literally everybody you introduce him to, so all our Neighbors and Friends have come to Adore him and change their Minds about the Bad Rap the whole Breed has gotten. I'm more concerned about getting bitten or hurt and attacked by one of those feisty aggressive lil Ankle Biter Breeds than by Tyson. Our Neighbor's lil Chihuahua, Gibbs, is more likely to come for you and wanna take a bite. He's tiny with a big Attitude, he's even bitten and come after Tyson! And Tyson will look at us like, are you gonna do something about this annoying angry lil Guy? *Ha ha ha*
Just saw Tyson, the Grandsons have him on a Metal Wire Leash with a Harness now since he's become an Escape Artist and can't be Trusted now to stay on the Property. *Le Sigh* It's too bad coz he so enjoyed romping around in the Pasture... until the Urge overtook him to be naughty and find ways to get out. And we can't risk that, too much Traffic and too many people afraid of a Pit Bull and he's Friendly so he just goes up to people and they usually Freak Out and react Negatively out of Fear. He might get harmed or run over and he doesn't understand he's scary looking. I gave him Water, Kibbles and some Greenies Dog Dental Health Bones, which he really Loved! The Young Prince had so many Packages Delivered the other day before they arrived here that it was Crazy! It was like he was moving in all over again and I don't know where he'll put any of it? He has no more room for more in his Living Space.
Anyway, The Daughter seems to be doing better this Morning, it's something that puts you in Shock for a while when someone is the Victim of a Homicide, or Dies suddenly by any kind of way, especially when you were talking to them only a little while before it happens. It seems very Surreal and she still has his little Notebook with the last Note he Wrote telling everyone he was going to the Circle K and would be right back... he had no idea he wouldn't be and would be leaving this Earthly Coil within a short while after Writing it. Life is Fragile like that. Just going on a Bike Ride and minding your own Business doing something mundane and routine, can turn Deadly.
We've had so many people Dying lately that we know, too many. She's been talking to his Family all Morning, he has a large Family so it will take a while to notify everyone. And they're not a close Family, but it was still their Loved One. He spent more time with us when things were Good becoz his own Family have so few of them that get along with one another. That's why The Daughter felt sorry for him, being very Sick, Disabled, unable to Work at an actual Job anymore due to his Illness to be able to Support himself, and very much Alone.
I personally think it's why he latched onto her coz she was the only one who showed she Cared and has a Pure Heart towards anyone going thru Trials and Tribulations. She's had a tough row to hoe herself, so she has a lot of Compassion. But he was a very Tortured Soul and I think was no longer able to Think clearly, his Illness I felt had gotten into the Brain, coz it had spread rapidly and he wasn't supposed to make it to his last Birthday, which was in July, so he was past Prognosis Dates of when they expected him to succumb to the Illness. All the more tragic he Died of a Homicide instead, but at least his suffering is over and he won't Die of the Cancer, which isn't a nice way to go either. So few nice or easy ways to Die I think. Sorry that Death is so forefront on my Mind now, but it does give you a reboot on your own Mortality and that of everyone else's. Anyone can be Gone at any Moment in Time when it is their Time that's up.
Next Week is the kickoff of all the Events and Halloween TV Shows, so I'm looking forward to that. By the time this Posts we'll be a couple Weeks into it and I'll then regale you with what all I did. *Smiles and Winks* Since the Guys had a very long Drive from New Mexico they're Sleeping In. But I want them to hook Tyson up where he has more access to Shade, since his Leash Wire only lets him have a small area to maneuver, but it's a Strong Metal Chord so even with his Strength he can't break it. But it's lightweight, so not as heavy as a Chain would be, and his Harness looks comfortable and he seems very Chill about wearing it too. He could pull a Dog Sled with that hookup. *Ha ha ha* The problem with where they currently have him is he knocked over all my Bird Feeder Station stuff and the Birds are afraid to come down to eat coz he could access them. Generally he doesn't bother Birds at all nor harm them... and he's rarely aggressive to any other Animals actually, even a local Stray Orange Tomcat came over and realized nothing to Fear from Tyson.
I finally got the Call from Social Security this Afternoon for The Young Prince's Psychiatric Evaluation for Disability Benefits. The Doctor is in Glendale and it's the 24th of September at 10:00 in the Morning, so, I can get everyone to Work and still be there. Nothing else is on the Calendar for that day, Thankfully, coz they don't set these things up for your Schedule, even if the Client doesn't have their own Transportation and cannot drive. At least it's only in Glendale, last time they scheduled it in Scottsdale Years ago, and it was almost a 2 Hour Drive to get there from where we lived. I can get to Glendale in about an Hour from where this Doc's location is, which, in City Traffic is reasonable and fits in with my other Transportation Obligations for other Family Members to get them to Work on time too. I explained I'm the only Driver due to the Disabilities of those in the Household who aren't Drivers, the Woman was compassionate and gave more information than they usually do. I've found if you make a connection with whoever it is, they're less bureaucratically rigid.
She sounded Older and like mebbe she's Raised Grandbabies coz that's what she said, Oh, you're Gramma and you Raised these Babies? I confirmed that and said becoz of their Disabilities, they can't and don't Drive, so I make sure they get to their Appointments, and those that can Work at their little Jobs get to their place of Employment. But that it can be hectic to fit extra stuff in that I didn't get to Schedule. She was so nice and I got the sense she had a Point of Reference and that made for a connection. She told me this Shrink {she said Doctor of coarse} is a really good and nice one, I told her Thank You for letting me know that, it puts my Mind at ease. That Scottsdale Shrink SSI sent us to when The Young Prince was a Teenager was neither good or nice, in fact, I felt he was incompetent and dismissive of Clients sent to him. He barely acknowledge you were a Human Being in the same Room with him! He would only glance up from his Computer a couple times to even make Eye Contact and had no affect to his Voice, it was Creepy and Robotic.
I remember that Doc barely looked at or acknowledged my Grandson, like he was this invisible Person in the Room, and The Young Prince found him very condescending and disinterested in listening to any response, so you didn't know if you felt Heard or not? Or that he was taking the Eval Seriously enough? Just Cattle Call. At one point I remember the Shrink mumbling, "Well, there seems to be no Hygiene Issues...", as he quickly glanced up at my Grandson sitting there and kept pecking away at his Keyboard. And I countered with, "Oh, but there IS..." and tossed some Polaroids across the Desk at the Doc, which did get his Attention at least as he glanced thru the Photos I'd taken of The Young Prince's Room that I had brought as Evidence that keeping his Space Safe and Sanitary, was a Major Issue. He looked confused as he looked at many of them and asked, "What's this?"
And I said, "Why, it's Shit... when he has Psychotic Breaks and wants to keep the Demons out, he Paints his Walls, Door Jambs, and Window Frames with Symbols in his own excrement... and, it's a Problem, and a serious Hygiene and Environmental Hazard Issue I have to Deal with on The Regular Doc..." And Believe it or not, back then, that was NOT CRAZY ENOUGH and he deemed our Grandson to be able to Dress, Feed and Bathe himself, so, didn't need any Services or Disability Income!!! So I guess you can Paint your whole Household with your own excrement and that's Mentally not Disabling or disturbing enough for Social Security Disability... among many other things, coz at that time was also his Pyro Phase where he was setting things on Fire to "Cleanse" them too!!! It's some Extreme Caregiving, with no Days Off, no Vacations, no Breaks, no Staff, no Co-Workers, no Income from the doing of it. And if you manage to juggle a demanding Career or Job whilst doing it, it's a very Full Dance Card. After a while I couldn't juggle all that anymore.
Now he Paints everything with the Chalks I gave him to keep the Demons out, coz I prefer to clean up Chalk. And I gave him Pink Himalayan Sea Salt so he can Salt Entrances so he'll have a Peace that Evil he sees can't Enter and harm any of us. But, hey, mebbe this Shrink will see that IS fucking Problematic in 2026, coz things have never gotten any better since 2007, in fact, in some ways they've worsened since Age 7 when he was initially diagnosed with Schizophrenia and other Serious Mental Health Diagnosis? I dunno? At 26 I shouldn't have to still fully Support a Disabled Adult Grandchild with NO Help and no Benefits he should surely Qualify for since his Illness and extent of Disability makes it so he required Full Time Caregiving and Full Time Support that he's incapable of. Allen struggled to do it in only the short time they've been Married, he had to Tap Out. I understand.
I remember when my Friend {Above} got Disabled enuf her Family had to take Care of her Full Time. But, I'd helped her get her SSI many Years beforehand so she had something... it wasn't much but it was something. And may she R.I.P., I already really Miss her. I'm glad I Advocated and went hard for her coz nobody had before and she was a Ride or Die Friend, the Kind who would show up at 3:00 in the Morning during your Crisis. And make you Laugh about it, no matter how inappropriate the Dark Gallow's Humor was used to Cope with Insane Situations. And she was a Good Person, but Seriously Mentally Ill and then she got Cancer and suffered thru that agony too. But she received Services coz they were in place at least. But she bounced between Two of her Daughters Homes since each of them would get Caregiver Burnout, even tho' she helped with her Grandchildren of each Household. The Older Daughter has a Demanding Career, is a Single Parent, and had more Kids. The Younger Daughter {pictured} has Mental Illness too and Three Kids, but is Married with a really good Husband with a Career, is Ex-Military, who helped Care for his MIL.
She's among the fortunate ones who had some of her Family willing or even able to take Care of her. And she Loved all of them with all her Heart and Soul, to the best of her abilities to. Kathie was a Trip tho', her Family would call me to Manage her when she was Wheels Off. *LOL* Sometimes I'd pop her Crazy Ass in my Truck and while behind the Wheel at some Ungodly Hour, coz it would always be at some Ungodly Hour she'd unravel, we'd drive around the City to see if she'd be able to get a grip? I'd say, if you can't, I can do a Thelma and Louise if you like Kathie? And often that would snap her out of it and she'd get on the Crisis Hotline saying I was the Crazy One... and we'd have a good Laugh afterwards, coz the Crisis Hotline is always quite the Joke really.
Coz unless you are BOTH Suicidal and Homicidal, sometimes they don't even send Help, so it's a waste of Time to Imagine the Cavalry is coming. I Learned that if it's Crisis enough that I HAVE to MAKE them Show up, when they say, are they Suicidal or Homicidal? I'd just say, YES. Then usually someone will show up... not usually very Helpful when they arrive, but... it's not a No-Show at least. The Mental Health System in this Country is more FUBAR than our Immigration System or our overall Healthcare System. It should no longer be 100% on my Dime, or any other Family Member of a Disabled Adult, even tho' he's a Blood Relative, to provide everything, it's not even a reasonable Lifetime expectation to. There are Services, Benefits and Disability Income for people like him who are Grown, so as not to incur permanent Hardship for their Families. And I can't always meet him at his Point of Need or afford the Level of Care he requires. It would Bankrupt anyone to even try to. Then you'd be destitute too when you Lose everything. I don't wanna Lose everything again, too Old now to recoup and regroup.
I'm Old, Retired, we have a Fixed Income and heightened expenses due to our own levels of Illness, Disability and inability to hold down Employment anymore due to our own Circumstances. I have to be my Husband's Full Time Unpaid Caregiver, none of this comes with a Check when you're the Loved One. And it is a Full Time Job that consumes you to be a Caregiver, with many Sacrifices you have to make and difficult decisions. So reaching out to Qualify for what Help is available but parsed out sparingly, becomes just another Full Time Job and added burden. The Bureaucrazy could make you Mental to have to go thru!!! It probably has been Helpful that I was already Mental so they can't really make me MORE Mental. *Bwahahahaha* I come at them from the Mental Angle and often when they see, oh, shit, this is the Person responsible for holding it down and keeping it together for all these People, it does make them recalibrate some decisions... sometimes. If they do the Financial Prospectus of how much more it COULD Cost 'em if I Tap Out. *LOL* Years ago it was Sixty Grand a Month the State and Feds Saved, for what they get Free from me. *Eye Roll*
Above is the Young Prince in front of the Showroom we used to have, back when he was being Assessed and Denied. During what I called The Shit Monkey Days. See, he LOOKS Normal and has way above average Intelligence, which, apparently confuses Psychiatrists about how Mentally Ill and Bat Shit Crazy he really is??? And the Educational System. But, I never said he was Stupid, far from it. *Eye Roll* Anyway, we'll see what shakes out... and Appeal if he's Denied again. I'll bury their Asses in Appeals this time around coz I'm Fed Up and Tick-Tock, one day I won't be here to Advocate for him or take Care of him anymore. And so I have Major Concerns about what may happen to him then? You see the Seriously Mentally Ill on the Streets of America, discarded, forsaken and abandoned by an Inhumane Society that would treat an Animal better. People get more worked up about a Dog receiving less Care than they do about Disabled Human Beings receiving less Care... and I'm an avid Animal Lover... but let's get our Priorities straight shall we, about other Human Beings. I get upset about abused, abandoned, forsaken and discarded Pets too, but I get MORE upset when it's Human Beings... becoz I am one myself and I have some Humanity towards other fellow Humans.
Anyway, since arriving I've only seen The Young Prince briefly after I got Home from Work once. He came out to say Hi and that he was okay but Tired. He didn't look like he's been doing well and he's stayed reclusive in his Room. Allen is still here with him so I know he's keeping an Eye on him so I don't have to yet, until Allen leaves. I don't know how long Allen intends to stay? The Niece just told me she has a Job lined up in Phoenix, which is good, coz she's Tapping Out on the Caregiving of her Dad. Her Siblings have been making it more difficult for her to look after him, they're not doing it but think they can dictate how she does it. I don't blame her then for dumping it in their Laps. Fuck you, if you have all the Answers and think you know a better way, then DO IT. They are siding with The Dad, who has obvious Dementia and is making bad decisions on a consistent basis now that is making things really BAD and going towards Worse. The Niece can't Cope with that and fighting with Relatives about his Care too.
When folks try to be an Armchair Caregiver I always liked to dump at least one of my Disabled Loved ones on them for just a Day, then told them, so, how'd it go? Most couldn't fucking Hang for even a full Day before pleading with me to come get them. Those who were so biased about administering Medications for Mentally Ill Children especially, became Believers that it was absolutely necessary. Coz I'd send a Kiddo over Unmedicated for a Sleepover, to prove a Point that they didn't have a Clue what the Hell they were talking about. Saying, tritely, oh, I wouldn't Medicate MY Children if they were SMI. Oh really, well, let me see how this goes for you then and we'll discuss it again later about what you would or wouldn't PRESUME to do IF IT WAS YOU!!! *Evil Cackle* Coz when it's you, then there's usually a Fresh Fucking Revelation. *LOL* They'd be calling me before Dark pleading, could you PLEASE sent their Meds over... coz this is fucking ridiculous! Do you know they don't Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? Among other challenges where YOU then have to Sleep with One Eye Open. Well, YEAH! I'm not "New". *LMAOROTF*
Anyway, "Sweet Salvage" hasn't put up a single Sneak Peek into their Halloween Event coming up this Month. Whereas their Competitors have and why I'll hit the Competition first coz I know what is being offered and won't be a waste of my Time and I can Promote it here too to Stimulate Trade for them. I personally think leading up with Social Media to your Events is Priceless Free Advertising so you shouldn't neglect it or discount the value of it. Folks are Addicted to their Social Media and get a lot of their Information from it, even if it's Misinformation and Misdirection or total Bullshit, Lies, and Hyped. Makes people eager to come to it if you've made it seem like it should be a destination and will be exciting to be a part of. Americans Love to be Entertained. You can be a total Train Wreck and Insane, but if you're Entertaining, you'll be a Successful and well Supported by the American Public Train Wreck. Even if they're ON the Fucking Train going Wheels Off The Rails and into the Abyss you're taking them to as a Final Destination. So, what can I say? They Bought that Ticket and they're on for the whole Fucking Wild Ride, that they find so exciting and Entertaining, most of 'em. *Shrugs*
Andrew Yang in one of his Books said something about the MAGA Movement/Cult that made me Think, he said he doesn't Hate them or this President, he abhors what they're doing and disagrees about everything they Stand for and the dire implications, but thinks how they manipulated Social Media and their Fans was Genius. They reached their Demographic Base in a Clever way, by making their Politics be a lot like Pro-Wrestling and how that's Promoted. And the same folks who go for that kind of thing may not usually even Vote or be Loyal or even Interested in Politics usually... but, becoz it was Outrageous and Hyped, they fell for it and are Ride or Die for it... knowing it's all Faked, but, that's irrelevant to the Appeal and Draw it has had on them.
It has Outrageous Personalities and many will root for the Villains of these Invented Characters. Donnie Two Dolls is an Invented larger than life Successful, Strong, The Best, Attractive, Intelligent Entrepreneur, No Nonsense Character, none of his Resume is Real, it never was. All an Illusion and Faked. But Perception is everything, even if it's not Reality Based. It's all a Con and Made Up. But, I never thought about it like that, how Andrew assessed it and dissected it's Success. I always thought Pro Wrestling was such a Joke, but I know so many folks, even Intelligent ones, that are All In and Crazy about it. Even Yang said he Loves Pro-Wrestling and why he made the connection to why Donnie surrounds himself with many of the Successful folks of that Genre and Industry, even had that Cage Match on the Front Lawn of the White House regardless how White Trashy Tacky it was/is. Above is my Old Library at the Villa McManse, which was huge and was my Computer Room too... now I have a Corner behind the Door of my Boudoir, better upgraded Cordless System, but I miss having a whole Space with Privacy and Space around it that looked Aesthetic and Tidy and Organized all the time. And a Big Desk, now I'm on a tiny folding Card Table... Oh well...
Donnie has always had Mentors who taught him how to Work Systems, and he paid Attention and copied them. He's not an Original, but he Copies well. Roy Cohn Taught him how to Work the DOJ and he's still using the Old Play Book since their Meeting in 1973. Aggressively Counter-Sue instead of Settling. Never admit Defeat. Attack Opponents fiercely and demand total Loyalty. And Deny, Deny, and Deny some more. It's worked flawlessly for him since the Seventies, so why would he fix it if it's not broken? You don't have to Win to actually achieve your desired results and your Agenda. Anyway, I do understand some of his tactics that have worked for him running the Long Con and gleaning him umpteen ill gotten Billions, whether Legally or Illegally, it's mattered not since he's never suffered any real consequence to not respecting or adhering to The Rule of Law. Apparently Laws don't matter anymore and America suddenly just Loves Scoundrels and dangerous Criminals in Charge of the Country I guess??? Coz they Voted it in... and here we now are...
And paying off and Buying all the Right folks along the way works too, since Mega Donors Rule and Buy Elections and Politicians, so it's not all the Voters Fault really, it's Capitalism run amok. He who has the most Money makes all the Rules or eliminates all the Rule. Or Intimidating the rest so they have reverential Fear or exacted revenge and retribution, coz they know he's Crazy as Fuck too and is capable of doing anything, however irrational, risky and extremely dangerous. And he's unraveling to an extent now that they must remove him soon or it will literally take Generations to even try to fix what he's fucked up in every single aspect of Government, the Military, the Economy, the Safety of our Food Supplies, our National Security and National Reputation. It's all FUBAR now already and likely to worsen in Two more Years if we can even last thru that much more Fuckery. Which, I seriously doubt we can, Truth be told, so I have grave concerns the next couple of Years will show us how Bad it really can and will get if he and his Cabal aren't removed and replaced with competent Leadership with Solutions, Policy, and a modicum of a Moral Compass for Protecting our Nation and it's Citizenry.
I know, I'm asking for a LOT and probably Delusional we'll ever get Leadership like that. *LOL* But you know how Nuts I am! *Winks* Sometimes I Feel like this Doll's Head Looks. *Bwahahaha* I wanted to Create a Fun bunch of Creepy Dolls, but one Halloween a Local GOODWILL was having an Employee Contest for who could Create the Creepiest Halloween Dolls? Well, after the Contest was a Wrap, I asked the Manageress if I could just Buy them all, coz her Employees had done such a good Job and I felt they'd just throw them away otherwise, she gladly Sold them all to me at ridiculously low Prices, and whallah, I had a Whole Creepy Doll Halloween Collection for that Year and Sold a lot of them since then, making great Margins on them. But, I kept this one since it was my personal Favorite, Inspired by the Iconic "Hellraiser" Character. Which I felt was a Brilliantly made-up Horror Genre Character. Some are truly unforgettable and become Cult Classic Characters easily recognizable, even if their Movie wasn't all that.
I did Sleep a lot of the Day away... I guess I needed it, and haven't eaten hardly anything either. I did get Dressed, and napped in my Day Clothes, had a hard time Waking Up actually, it felt like I was in a Trippy Space of Semi-Consciousness. But my Blood Sugars were Normal and I felt okay, just couldn't Wake Up. It happens every so often that I have to lay down and am in that semi-conscious state of being partially Awake and too Tired to be able to be totally Awake or Functional, it's a Weird Limbo and Space to Hold, you're Awake and yet you're NOT. And, you can't get up, so it's like a Sleep Paralysis going on. Google says it's called Sleep Inertia and they say the Causes could be: Sleep Deprivation. {Check} Poor Sleep Quality. {Check} Circadian Misalignment. {Check} Mental Health. {And Check} Yeah, well, that pretty much Explained it then. *Bwahahahaha* It's not usually a Dangerous Medical Warning, they say, but, frequent Episodes {Yes} sometimes Signal High Stress Levels. {Ya Think!?! LMAO} Okay then... whatever...
I have Blogged, done Yardwork and some Housework when I could finally Wake myself, which was barely in time to pick Princess T up from Work, AS the Phone was then ringing from Social Security at the same time to coordinate that Shrink Eval for her Brother, AND asking poor Crippled Jason to move his Truck coz he'd had to Park behind me since we had so much Company due to the whole Mando Homicide Trauma The Daughter was trying to move thru. I'm glad her Friends rallied around her, she has a Stellar Inner Circle. And she has Friends on both sides of the Border who are very supportive and concerned about her and that brings me Peace that she's got good people looking out for her.
The above Pix came from a Fav Blog and Blogger that no longer Blogs and her Blog Name has now been taken by some other Blogs that do still exist. So, I don't know that her Blog Rolls haven't been deleted or purged, I can't find them anymore and am glad that I put some of her wonderful Images in my Photo Archives for posterity. I miss her Blog, her Aesthetic was a Kindred Spirit to my own. She too Sold her Beloved Historic Home around the same time I did and it was bittersweet for her also. I think we both had Imagined our Beloved Historic Homes would be our Forever Homes, but it was not meant to be and Life goes on, circumstances change, stuff comes up, and you Move Forward to whatever has to be Next. I often Wonder what she's up to now and where she ended up? I think her Blog was tied to her Historic Home and Life there, so it was no longer relevant enuf to continue after it Sold I guess? I sensed her intense Sorrow, which was as palpable as my own was about our Historic Home having to be Sold.
Some of my Saved Imagery is Macabre becoz I am attracted to it, and to benign neglect, decrepit Style, the Beauty of Ruins and Decay, and how Nature often reclaims what Man discards or abandons. I Love the Beauty of Imperfections over the Perfect, and reclaim what has been discarded or abandoned to rescue and make into something worthwhile to Celebrate and appreciate again. Restoration and Preservation is a big thing with me, Salvaging is too, Valuing Historic sites and structures. I've done it for longer than it's been mainstream or even popular or understood. I was that Weirdo Collecting Architectural Salvage back when folks thought I was a Nut Job for doing so and thought it to be very Odd to attach Value to such things. Most of the time they gave it away or paid me to take it away, coz it would otherwise have been destroyed, forever Lost, or end up in some Landfill as if it was worthless and the History of it didn't matter. That always bothered me, a lot... as much as the Loss of our Natural Spaces being destroyed, encroached upon and molested. Coz once Gone, they are Forever Gone. And I understand most folks don't Care one iota about that.
*******
Been in a fuzzy Funk and it shows... mebbe it's the Sleep Inertia effects, I dunno... Dawn... The Bohemian

















.jpg)




Codex
ReplyDeleteBeen there with zombie time. My father didn't have dementia but health issues that presented the same. 4am he gets up to make coffee! No coffee wakes me to get some. Can't get coffee at 4 am. (Learned to hide coffee just in case after that). I'm up can't fall back sleep. Two hours later after coffee he falls back asleep but im up. You summarized it well. All that matters to them is them at that stage. Another day up at 2 am starts yelling wakes up neighbour's doesn't care.
Zombie because who he was was no longer there. Tough as hell.
Other days complete clarity. Been there vent rage whatever works.