Monday, October 5, 2026

Ranty Post Part Deux

 



The 1968 Horror Movie "Night Of The Living Dead" was on, it's corny, hammish Acting, and in Black & White, but, it began the kickoff of the genre of Zombie Movies.   The Original Zombie Movie "White Zombie" was way back in 1932 tho', Starring the Iconic Bella Lugosi.  I don't know I've ever seen the 1932 Movie, but I've seen this 1968 Movie a few times and it's perfect for Halloween, when they're running all kinds of Horror genre Movies Past and Present.  I look forward to that coz I like the Genre, even the Bad ones can be good in a way not intended, Comedic wise rather than Serious or even Scary.




 There are some Iconic ones I watch every Halloween, it's become a Tradition and Ritual.  I have my Favorites, this one that's on is more Comedic to me that Horrific, coz the Acting is so bad and it was a Budget of only $114,000 Raised by about 30 Independent Investors.  So, considering all that, it's stood the test of Time about at least becoming well known and seriously Iconic of the Genre.  And it became one of the most Profitable Independent Films ever made, grossing $30 MILLION, not too shabby an Investment of over 250 times it's Budget!  But it had Copyright problems, which threw it into Public Domain without paying Royalties.




Anyway, how they filmed it was very Creative on a Budget, they improvised a lot due to lack of finances.  How they shot it was Interesting to me, whoever the Camera Crew were did a really good job and used Techniques, Lighting and Angles you don't see very often, at least not back then.  They seemed quite bold about being Experimental with it and it Works.  Some of the Original Cast are still Alive, but many actually Died fairly Young, in their early 50's, or never made it Big and I'd never heard of them in anything else.  Many of the "Extras" seemed like they just recruited Regular Random People or Folks they know, and said, Hey, wanna be in a Movie?  *LOL*  And the Music was very Spacey.  




I got a little confused about which Images I'd already used so forgive me if there's some repeats from other Posts.  I usually turn them sideways in their Archived Folder they're Stored on so I know those are the ones I've previously used.  But, sometimes I get interruptions while Blogging and then forget to, so, if it's still upright I think I haven't used it on the Blog for Fodder and just Posted it to my FB Page instead.  I don't Post everything to FB, only what I take with my Cellphone coz it's not on a Memory Card and I don't Trust "The Cloud".  I've come to find out from my Kiddos that the Memory Cards don't last actually, who knew?  I Imagined they Stored it indefinitely, like Old Negatives that never really didn't last.  Polaroids were the things that didn't last and thus why they went away, they didn't Age well at all but were a Fad... shake it... shake it... shake it like a Polaroid Picture!  *LOL*  Remember when we Imagined that made it Develop faster?  It didn't.  But we all did it anyway when the Polaroid Camera spit it out and before the Image showed up. *Ha ha ha*



In my Showroom I still have some New Old Stock 1965 Sylvania and Kodak Flash Cubes for the Instamatic Camera Models of that Era.  Would have thought they would have Sold by now since a lot of people do Buy the Vintage Cameras of all kinds.  They actually Sell well, but for some it's probably hard now to get the Film or the Flash Cubes they used that no longer are being Produced.  But, so far, no Takers and I have them reasonably Priced as a nice Vintage New Old Stock Accessory for an Old Camera.  They are in Original Packaging and I think there's 3 per Package.  I Love finding New Old Stock still in original Packaging that were never Sold and still exist.  When I'm Junquing/Pickin' I get Jazzed to find anything New Old Stock, or anything still in it's Original Packaging that nobody Opened even after Buying it and had the discipline to just Collect it and not use or Open it.  Or, perhaps they did use and Open it, but kept the Original Box.  Some of those Boxes have the best Graphics.





The Man went to Bed before 8:00 p.m. and fell Asleep in spite of me here in the Corner still Blogging, but with the Bedroom Light and TV Off.  My little Corner now is secluded by my Vintage Dress Form and my Clothing Rack for what's overage from my Closet Space being insufficient.  So, it's made this very Private now for me to use as a tiny Office Space tucked behind our Bedroom Door in the Corner by my Closet.  I used to have an entire Room for my Computer and Desk, at all other Properties we have Owned, regardless of Square Footage.  So, this is the tiniest Space I've ever set up, on a folding Vintage Card Table and of coarse now PC's are Cordless and much smaller so don't take up so much Space as the Old Towers, Printers and bulky Computers used to.  I have the biggest Screen ever with this HP and I Love it, I went over Budget some to get a Top O'the Line one when it was time to replace the Ancient one I had.



At the Event I also used my Cellphone Camera more than usual since lately my Quality taken with my Old School Camera has been iffy.  I decided to use both so I ensure myself getting Quality Imagery for Blog Fodder and posterity.  So, the last few Posts using the New Images were all from my Cellphone coz I haven't Downloaded my Memory Card yet from my Point & Shoot Camera.  I'm also currently re-charging it's Lithium Battery for next Week when I go to "Sweet Salvage" Halloween Themed Event next Thursday.  I'm looking forward to it and hope to arrive early for good Parking and just go have Breakfast at a Diner nearby called "Joe's Diner", that I can Walk to before the Doors Open at 10:00 a.m..  Parking is a Bitch in the City, never enuf Parking.  But at least it's not Parking Meters in that area, those are a real Pain in the Ass and only give you limited time.  Parking Garages and Paid Parking in Lots are expensive too.  At the Event they have some Parking, never enuf so the Streets in the Residential Area around it you have to try to find Parking Curbside.  Sometimes there's no Parking left anywhere close by.




I don't mind arriving early and Walking to get a Meal and bide time in AC at the Restaurant nearby.  I no longer wanna stand in the Lines that form, too Hot Outside and now they don't hand out Bottled Ice Water, don't have Shade, don't have Seating out there, and I don't know that many who show up now to bide time talking to.  Some sit in their Vehicles with AC running but with the Cost of Gas, that's expensive to waste Gas doing and heat up your Vehicle, risking it overheating.  Diesel now is damned near at $6 a Gallon and almost $5 for other Fuel.  I heard Donnie Two Dolls is now offering another Faked Bribe of $5,000 for every American, if they Win... for everyone.   And when he announced it his Team allegedly were blindsided coz they knew nothing of it.  And the Fanclub present were clapping like Circus Monkeys, Stupid Fuckers that they are Believing everything and anything he says, no matter how outrageous and made up.




  Yeah, Right, what a Con Artist he is, using same Old Tired Playbook he always has... and yet some Fools who never got any of the other Checks he Promised, will still Believe him and get all excited about Money they'll never receive.  He's made that same Bullshit Promise for Two Terms now, nobody got any of it.  Vague about where the Money would come from, tho' he eludes Tariffs, they're already deemed Illegal and must be Refunded and aren't nearly the Trillions it would cost to give everyone Five Grand in an alleged Fantasy Dividend.  *Eye Roll*  Buying Votes, isn't that Illegal too?  One would think so, judging by what the Law requires.  Not that he follows the Law, he breaks it constantly and they've given him impunity and immunity, so they only have themselves to blame for continued escalating Corruption... coz: 


18 U.S. Code § 597 - Expenditures to influence voting

Whoever makes or offers to make an expenditure to any person, either to vote or withhold his vote, or to vote for or against any candidate; and

Whoever solicits, accepts, or receives any such expenditure in consideration of his vote or the withholding of his vote—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

  And it's certainly Corruption... not that anything he does ISN'T Corruption.   Even Accepting a Bribe for your Vote is Corrupt.  IF this Five Grand isn't as Imaginary and Bullshit as all the other Money he was allegedly giving everyone, I'll take it tho', fuck it, he's not getting my Vote for any amount of Money tho'.  *Ha ha ha*  I find it Ironic when he says the Left are Socialist/Communist and he's the one saying he'll hand out Trillions in Free Money.  I guess he doesn't really know what the Words mean?  Bernie Sanders told him Thank You, IF you do it, coz he thinks Wealth should have be redistributed from the Ultra Obscenely Wealthy to the Normal People a long time ago.  But even Bernie knows he's talking some Bullshit and Conning folks again.  Donnie will TAKE all your Money, any way he can Grift, Con or Steal it from you, but he's not handing any out to you for Free.



And in Real Time it's 9-11 and so all the Tributes for the 25th Anniversary of that Terrorist Attack are happening, lest we forget how vulnerable we could always be.  With this Regime at the helm our National Security is compromised and we already know how escalated Domestic Terrorism is with our Home Grown Terrorists, January 6th showed us the other "Red Hat Society" that isn't as benign as the Old Lady One, and swarmed our Capitol when they didn't get their way and were ousted out of Power.  I suspect these Future Elections to erupt in Violence, it's almost a Given since he will encourage it and Pardon anyone who participates, regardless if they're beating and killing Cops and Elected Officials that We The People have Voted for to Represent us and we want Elected!!!



  

I don't Care what MAGA Wants, they aren't even the Majority, they cast their Votes and I cast mine, someone Wins, someone Loses, that's just how it is and should be.  A Peaceful Transfer of Power is my expectation in a functional Democracy.  I don't want a Theocracy, I don't want a Dictator, I don't want a King, I don't want Totalitarian or Authoritarian Rule.   I actually want Term Limits AND Age Limits on our Elected Officials and Judges, ALL of them.   I don't have ludicrous Fantasies or Wet Dreams about an America destroyed by these insatiably Greedy and Narcissistic Billionaires and Career Cabal of Criminals and Pedos who don't Believe in the Rule of Law and think they are Above the Law.  And speaking of 9-11, now Donnie is making up erotic Fantasy induced shit about being Saved from the Towers by Stud Muffin First Responders.  He can't even make this 25th Anniversary somber occasion NOT about him. He wasn't even there when it happened, he's totally living in his own Fantasies and Bullshit Stories now and thinks we're all so out of Touch with Reality too that we'll Believe it!  It's an embarrassment and dangerous to have an American President so cognitively declined and deteriorated Mentally!!!  But, the Memes that came out were fucking Priceless and hilariously mocked him:






 Anyway, I remember 9-11 vividly coz I was in a Van on our way to do a Food Ministry at St. Mary's Food Bank Downtown in Phoenix and they heard the News and turned us around and told everyone to go Home.  The Man was still in the Military back then and not yet Medically Retired so the whole Base was on highest Alert, since America had been Attacked.  So many people Died and are still Dying in fact from breathing in what they did if they were in NYC near the Towers that fateful Day or were First Responders to the Scene.  They are Dying of various Cancers from the carcinogens in the aftermath, even all these Years later.  My Heart aches for all the Families who were Victims of 9-11 and he shouldn't be cocking up the Tributes with his Political Theatrics and Narcissistic Needs.  It's not all about him but he'll try to make it all about himself, he has Zero Empathy or Class, he's so Vulgar.  I can't even stand to hear his Voice or see his Ugly Face.  I have Zero Interest in anything he has to say, ever, never did even before he entered Politics.




 It's a shame he gets as much Media coverage and Attention as he does as the Worst President ever in History.   Coz he's such a Media Whore it's why he does the outrageous things he does, or says the outrageous things he says, he's a Showman, and needs the Attention, craves it, will do or say anything for it.   Moving On... coz I won't let that Fool spoil my Autumnal Vibe I got going on or Live Rent Free in my Head for long periods of time, he's too Toxic and like an infectious potentially fatal Disease.  I prefer to focus on what is still worth Living for and enjoying.  And during this Season it's more in abundance so I'm reveling in it despite the Political Fuckery the Nation is enduring daily.  It's not working for any of us anymore anyway.  And mebbe ALL of them on both sides need replacing and the sooner the better, let's start over... and do away with Partisan Politics entirely.




  May just the best People who will do what's good for the Country and it's People be Elected and have no affiliation with a Party or with filthy Rich Mega Donors who Buy and thus Own them. Grass Roots Fund Raising only, Funded by The People who Believe in the Candidate.  That's my Simplistic Solution to the Political Problem.  *Winks, and you're Welcome... LOL*  Candidates like Talirico of Texas are already doing it and I think he's a Splendid Candidate against the Corruption of the other Side with Paxton... Good Versus Evil... let's see what the People of Texas prefer and choose... Good... or more of Evil?  If you then choose Evil to Represent you then you deserve whatever that brings to your Community and Life... Simple.  It's all about Choices and Discernment, using some Critical Thinking, and what Moral Compass you have or you don't have.  Who you want Leading you is as Telling about YOU as it is about them.  Okay, done now... ha ha ha... I got Solutions, not that anyone Cares, even tho' I'm handing them out for Free now and I used to get Paid Handsomely to be a Fixer of Problems Companies or Society made for themselves and Mitigate their Losses when shit got fucked up.  Go Figure. *LMAO* 




Today is the Morning I have to sort Medications, Ugh, HATE doing it, he's got a Three Page Laundry List of his.  I've got only Five of mine that are Oral Meds for the Diabetes and protecting my Vital Organs, which, I think is Too Much.  But, his Oral Meds is a ridiculous amount, yet, it's keeping him piping along, so here we now just are, so we make Jokes about it Gallows Dark Humor Style.  I should have been a fucking Pharmacist to keep all these Medications straight in my Head and Administered Daily.  I got The Daughter on Mexican Antibiotics, Two more Friends came forth with even stronger Mexican Antibiotics, and she no longer has Swelling, no Infection could Survive what she's taking now and so I should be able to get her in for Extractions fairly soon if someone will take her Medicaid Insurance, coz I'm not pulling Teeth.  I'm wearing enuf fucking Hats as it is!!!  I'm not adding Dental Surgeon to the Laundry List of Jobs I have to fill in for Professionals that won't and don't do it for The Family or Cover.  *LOL*  She's Crazy enuf she'll take anything and not even ask what it is... if they tell her it will Cure what ails her coz it kills Infections, down it goes without Question.




And since she's on Medicaid thru State/Federally Funded AHCCCS anyway, so we never know what they will or won't cover now it's all being gutted by Worm Brain Kennedy... well, whatever doesn't Kill you will only make you Stronger.  She's Survived so much for so long now that she's Fearless about whatever Treatments just Work effectively, even if they're not Traditionally administered.  She did some damned near Santeria and Witch Doctor shit in Mexico to get Healed when she became Ill.  Hell, she was a Tweaker for over 25 Years and Survived that, so she said she's not Scared to take an Antibiotic... she's put much worse things into her Body.  *LOL*  But, Funny Story... in a Dark way... during Pandemic neither she or The Son wanted to get the COVID Vaccines coz they were Questioning the Safety since it was rolled out pretty quickly out of necessity by the CDC.  *Eye Rolls big time*  Since, Dying of COVID was a pretty horrific and agonizing way to go, so I didn't think anything in the Vaccine could be much worse after all!!!  And tho' I don't mind Dying, I'd prefer NOT to Die horribly.  Personally.  *Winks*




 And I looked at each of them respectively and with Deadpan Irony just said, since they were Talking Crazy:  To him, "Well, gotta be Safer than Fentanyl..." {which is what he'd been Addicted to for Years and was his current Drug of Choice during the Pandemic}... and to her, "Well, gotta be Safer than Meth..." {which is what she'd been Addicted to for over Two Decades}!!!   *LMAOROTF*    So I convinced her to take it... he never would coz Autistics are Stubborn as Fuck and sometimes Reason won't sway them when they get Fixated about something, even if it is far fetched but they're running with it.  *Eye Roll*  He was Asymptomatic when he caught COVID anyway, coz he was still Using and I think the Virus couldn't Survive in a Host strung out on Fentanyl and The Hospitals were actually Tracking that with Addicts who were Asymptomatic and not Dying of the Disease.   The Man never got COVID and he's Medically so Fragile.  Everyone else in the Household got it and more than once, I got it BAD both times, even fully Vaxxed.  Sure I would have Died horribly of it Unvaxxed.  So I get the Boosters on the Regular, I'll be 1st in Line!  Give me everything ya got... *Winks and Laughs Maniacally*





All the Silverware and Towels have disappeared again so I think The Young Prince is Hoarding dirty ones he's used and locked his Doors.  He's been very Paranoid since Allen left, and sometimes won't eat and refuses food made for him.  He often thinks his food is Alive or that it's tainted by either the Government or us, so, coaxing him to eat can be a challenge when he's off his Head about it.  To be Fair, the Government has a lot of tainted food in the food chain right now due to incompetence by Worm Brain Kennedy and slashing of protective programs that keep the public Safe, so some of The Grandson's Paranoia about foods right now is warranted.  But, nobody is Poisoning him or trying to drug him either... Paranoid Schizophrenia is a difficult Disease/Condition to be a Caregiver of someone afflicted with it, their Reality is way different than ours most of the time.  He's already so gaunt and thin he needs to eat more regularly and he picks at his Skin all the time to let Toxins he Imagines are Inside of him, out.  He takes Meds for that and I only Hope he's not Secretly Self-Medicating, I check his Living Space for any Clues he might be.

 


He's expanded his Chalk Symbols Outside of his Exterior Door he now keeps Locked, which, he didn't keep it Locked before, so I know he's feeling very vulnerable and seeing Demons and whatever else he sees when he's hallucinating and psychotic.  I'm kinda hoping he's in that Weird Head Space when we visit the SSI Shrink, so he can see how bad it can get for him, and for us.  Coz sometimes he looks and acts Normal enough and sometimes he definitely looks and acts Crazy as fuck!  And I'd also like some of his D.I.D. Personality Switches to happen during his SSI Eval too, that would be Ideal so that The Doc can meet some of The Seven, as I call Them.   The Daughter has The Four, so at least it's Three less to Deal with if and when she Switches.  After Mando's Murder she's been Switching more often, which is understandable coz some of her splitting of Personalities is how she Deals with Trauma and Stressors.  The Grandson too.  The fracturing happens becoz it's primarily caused by severe chronic Childhood Trauma and Overwhelming Stress.





Anyway, she's off with Friends right now and so is he so I get a break from the both of them and only have The Man here at Home this Morning coz The Granddaughter and Son are at Work and won't be Home 'til later this Afternoon.   I need to drop off some Aluminum Recycling and Deposit a Child Support Check that Social Security now sends me for my now Forty Year Old Son now that my Ex is Collecting Social Security and has his Checks Garnished for all the Back Child Support he never Paid for 18 Years.  It's a hoot, and may the Fucker now Live Forever so I get all the Money back that he owes me for his Son's whole Childhood that was Awarded during the Divorce.  Of coarse, he'll have to become an Immortal for me to receive all the Back Payments and I only get $8 worth of Interest a Month added to each Check, which is ridiculous too, given it took over 38 Years to Collect any of it.  But, whatever... Child Support Services always claimed they couldn't locate him even when he was Serving 27 Years in Maximum Security Prison and I gave them his Prisoner Number and Prison.  Child Support Services can't find their own Asses with both Hands.




Anyway, it's a paltry Check from way back to 1986 ridiculous calculations of how much Child Support would Raise a Child.  I was Awarded $100 a Month for a Special Needs Child with loads of Medical Expenses, go figure.  Luckily I had a Corporate Executive Job and didn't ever Need my Ex Husband's Income to Raise my Family, I always Out Earned any Man I ever knew, so I never Needed to be a Kept Woman, I could Keep my own self and handle my own Business quite well with no dependency issues.  But, to me, once you are a Parent, that Child is your Responsibility for 18 Years now per Child, whether or not you're the Custodial Parent, or ever were in that Kid's Life, and Deadbeat Parents are why so many Children live below the Poverty Line and in lack.  Whether that Deadbeat Parent is the Father or the Mother, it shows no consideration for that Child(ren's) Welfare, Needs, Support and Well Being at all IMO.   The Man was a more Responsible Non-Biological Parent and Non-Biological Grandparent to every Child he helped me to Raise as his own.  That's what a Real Man whose a Dad and Grandpa really looks like and does that truly Cares about and Loves the Children.

 



So, anyway, I got that $108 Check for September sitting in my Purse to Deposit, The Son shakes his Head and Laughs every time it arrives.  He thinks it's beyond Crazy to be getting Child Support Checks for him now that he's Forty, when we couldn't get any when he was actually a Child!  But, Whatever... better late than never I say.  *Bwahahahahaha*  It's not like it's Life altering or changing his or our Lives dramatically, but every little bit Helps.  And it pleases me that the Ex is getting his Social Security Income Garnished involuntarily and can't do anything about it now but Die.  *Winks and Laughs*  Dead Men don't pay Child Support so may he now Live Eternally, so long as those Checks keep coming to repay me what he owes me.  *LMAOROTF*  The Son found out more sordid details about his Younger Half-Brother, which was a tragic Life due to the Ex and that Kid's Train Wreck of a Mother.  We were Happy to hear he got Married and joined the Military so that his tragic Life might get turned around now? 




 He spent from Age 2 in abusive Foster Care situations and Abuse by both Parents before being taken away from them by Social Services.  The Son said what happened to him was a House of Horrors, so no wonder Social Services was trying to find Alternative Placement and desperate enuf they even located me and asked if I'd take the Troubled Teen in!!!   Nope... I got a full Dance Card and that poor Teen was on a self-destructive Bender, I'm Surprised he lived long enuf to turn things around once he was Grown.  He's just a little Younger than some of my Younger Adult Grandkids.   He grew up Neglected, Abused, in terrible Living Conditions in one of the roughest parts of Phoenix, so he's Street Hard in all the worst possible ways.  So I only Pray the Military makes a Good Man of him and he has a Good Life, he didn't deserve the Life and Hand Dealt him, that's for sure. 




And since it is his Younger Brother, The Son was concerned about him, as was his Maternal Half-Sister, who found The Son and reached out to him when her Mom had Married my Ex while he was still in Maximum Security Prison, via Social Media!!!  Her Mom was a Nurse at the Prison, talked about a fucked up Individual... and apparently she was a Substance Abuser and Unfit Parent too, so he and her had that in common.  That Daughter couldn't take her much Younger Brother in coz it wasn't Safe to and she's Married with a Family of her own.  She has nothing to do with her Crazy Drunken Addict Mother and didn't think she should have had any Children, let alone more Children and by Losers.   So that Poor Brother had nobody, but I can't Rescue every Kid an Ex of mine Fathers and doesn't give a shit about, he didn't give a shit about the Kid we had together either.  So he shouldn't have had more Kids, he's an Unfit and Dangerous Parent and always would be.  And he's a Psychopath and an Addict/Alcoholic, so, Mentally very, very unstable and Dangerously Criminally so.   The less we had to do with him, the better.  And I've Raised Two Generations of my own Biologically connected Special Needs Kiddos.  I wasn't picking up Rescues.





That's why I do feel some kind of way about these Abortion Bans coz they want to Force Women to bear Children who are either Unplanned and/or Unwanted and how do they really think that's gonna Play Out?  I mean Socially so as well... coz once they're Born nobody that they don't belong to wants to foot the Bill for their Care and Well Being, that's for damned sure.  Same folks who picket the Abortion Clinics complain about their Taxes having to provide Social Service Programs for Families who have Children and gave them Life and didn't get rid of them prior to Birth.  When I worked Volunteer Ministry Work and we often helped out Crisis Nursery for Abused, Abandoned and Neglected Kids who were trying to be found Placement in Foster Care... not a single one of those Pro Life Folks would Volunteer for a Kid already Born.   For Years we'd try to recruit Volunteers from the alleged Pro-Life brigade, but once a Kid is Born I guess they aren't so Passionate about what it will require to ensure that Child remains Supported, Loved and Healthy, placed appropriately, or that they're as Precious as they were as a Fetus.




 Much easier to pretend to Care so much about "The Children" before they're Born and there's zero Commitment to them and no expense you might have to Sacrificially give of your Time, Talents or Treasures once they're actually Born and thru them attaining Adulthood.   I'm Pro-Life AND Pro-Choice, it's not mutually exclusive and I don't presume to tell another Woman what to do with her Body or her Life.  That's between her and her Medical Professional and her own Family to decide, it's not up to me, I won't be Raising said Child(ren).  I Grieve for any decision made to Abort a Child, and for that Child being Killed before Birth.  I personally would never consider it, but that's what I would have a Peace about Living with.  I have never met a Woman who had to have an Abortion that felt GOOD about having to make that difficult decision, not once.  It is a piss poor method of Birth Control, but, I had all my Kids using Birth Control so Unplanned Pregnancies do happen.




  None of my Kids were a product of Incest or Rape, and tho' Unplanned, they were not Unwanted, and I had the Means to take Care of them and wasn't a Child or Teen when I was Preggy with them, I was a Grown Ass Woman, Unmarried when I got Pregnant, and Raised them for Years as a Single Parent.   Circumstances do matter.  I know when The Daughter got Preggy with each Kid, she knew she wasn't Well enuf to Raise any of them, she was also an Addict and wasn't Clean or Sober back then, nor Married.  She got Preggy with every one while on various Birth Control and nobody would Sterilize her in either Country coz she was deemed not Mentally Competent to make that decision and they wouldn't allow us to make that decision for her.  So, with each Pregnancy she solicited my Sage Advice, what to do Mom, coz I know Social Services will take them away if you or Maria don't take them.  I told her that my Opinion is that every Child is a Gift From God.   We're staunch about that, we don't even Debate it even if someone respectfully Agrees to Disagree with it.  To each their own Beliefs.




  So, she never considered Abortion tho' it was suggested to her and to us even by Medical Professionals, the Kids may not be 100% due to the risk factors faced.  We made our decision and Lived with it... every Family must.  I wouldn't have wanted a Forced Decision by Strangers made for us.  And most especially if after Forcing a Decision they have no fucking Skin in the Game and will do absolutely nothing about the consequences for their Decision Forced upon someone else involuntarily.  I wouldn't wanna be Forced to Carry and give Birth any more than I'd wanna be Forced to have an Abortion.   My Body, my Decision and Choice.   And definitely no Man can presume to tell a Woman what to do with her own Body... I don't presume to tell any Man what to do with his own Body.  End of discussion, stay in your own Lane and know your Place and when you've overstepped your Boundaries. 




  Politicians defintely shouldn't be making any Medical Decisions, that's not what we Elected them for.  Handle our Politics and be about doing that Job, which most of them aren't.  And leave Medical Decisions up to Trusted Medical Professionals that know what they're doing and saying with the Training, Oath and Experience they have to advise us properly. Sorry, I'm on a Ranty Roll right now coz a lot of shit just annoys me that is playing out and being divisive in our Country.  And our Politicians are so out of their League right now and impotent or corrupt that I don't Trust any of them at the current Moment in Time.  I do Vote and take it Seriously, but, Fuck, give us someone to actually feel good about Voting FOR, is that too much to fucking ask?  I don't think so.  We have a Population, last Count, of around 331,449,281 give or take... with an increase of 7.4% from the Census done a Decade earlier, so, surely we have some good folks among them that could be Competent and not Corrupt Leaders and Representatives?  *Eye Roll*



*******


Got that out of my System... Thank You... you all are still Cheaper than Therapy... Winks... Dawn... The Bohemian

8 comments:

  1. I worked with a woman in her late 60's who started getting back child support. Her husband moved out of state as soon as the divorce was final and in those days they didn't trace people by computer or internet. She worked in an office all day and bartended at night and got both boys through high school and college. They never heard from him again. Then he divorced his family in California and moved back to our state and started family three. And child support found him. Everybody but her is mad - first family is primary no matter what the age. She gets the largest amount of child support until her arrears is paid off, then family 2 and wife #3 who has minor children doesn't find it funny. She called and pleaded with her to drop the case. Nope. She puts every check in the bank and once a year she and her current hubby rent a cabin in the mountains of Tennessee and spend whatever she gets for the year. She worked her butt off to raise those kids on her own and this is her reward. He has never tried to contact his oldest sons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many Deadbeat Parents not up to the Job and don't assume the responsibility of ensuring their Children are supported even if they don't have the responsibility of having to Raise them. Single Parenting isn't easy, I did it for over 7 Years before meeting The Man, then when you're a Military Spouse and your Loved One is deployed for long periods of time all of the time you're still really Single Parenting as they Serve their Country. I put the paltry amount in the Bank, it's not enuf to go rent a Cabin, but it's better than the Nothing I received for 38 Years. You don't get Interest on what is owed, I could vacay in Bora Bora if I were to get a Lump Sum. *Winks* May he Live Forever so I might at least get a small portion of what he owes me back.

      Delete
  2. Love those memes of Trump but, as you know, I'm not a fan of Halloween so I probably won't be back much until after the holiday is over. Someday I should probably figure out why I'm so turned off by the 'orange and black' side of life.

    Miss Merry: I love your story and how it turned out. I had a cousin who skipped out on his child support as well and when he came back for his mom's funeral, they were waiting for him and he ended up having to pay all his back child support. Can't remember what his x-wife did with the money but it was. But justice as served.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your aversion to Halloween and you know how infatuated I am with the Holiday and Season, and Posts will be heavy with it, so I'll just see you when I'm morphing into Christmas Mode I guess? *Winks* I like a good ending to a Story of a Custodial Parent finally receiving Justice and receiving back Child Support Payments coz Raising Children is a huge commitment and Deadbeat Parents are a scourge to our Nation and responsible for how many Children live in Poverty not provided for appropriately coz they had a Parent or both Parents not up to the Job who skip out on them and don't Care what happens to them. Just becoz someone CAN have Children doesn't mean they SHOULD, not everyone who has a Child takes Care of said Child and the Child suffers the consequences of that. There's not a shortage of Children without Placement, I do wish every Couple who wants a Child and can't have one could be matched with a Child without a Family.

      Delete
    2. Codex
      I have a friend whose on child four and shouldn't have any. Another whose been ivf countless times and would be a great mother. There is that.

      Delete
  3. Codex
    I wrote about it because the comment would have been to long. Any insight of yours based on your experience and wisdom is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Codex lol. Thank you I meant the newer post called transactional friendship

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl