Since Princess T has Mondays Off but her Boyfriend Rusty doesn't, she is in a Cleaning and Organizational Manic Frenzy in her Room and gave me a Stacking System she didn't want anymore. I was in dire Need of another Bookcase Structure and this Cube Unit was perfect and sturdy enuf, so she schlepped it into the Hoarded RV Garage Mahal for me in the Placement we measured to fit it in. It's like a Rat's Maze and she had to hold the Unit over her Head, in pieces, coz it does come apart, she's like Ant Woman, Tiny but Strong as Hell. *Smiles* And she's narrow enuf to fit thru even tight Spaces and Aisles. And the Unit fit most all of the Books I didn't have Placement for that were needing a Display so I spent the next Hour in the Sauna that is a Non-Climate Controlled Space, putting the Books on it. The Young Prince isn't done yet with my Cactus Mannequin, but I'm Displaying her anyway for now.
I thought, well, when I'm done, I'll strip Naked and just jump in the Pool afterwards coz it's only The Man and us Gals here at Home on a Monday, The Son is at Work and The Grandson is still in New Mexico. Then I remembered, just before going Full Monty, oh Fuuuuck, it's Monday!!! The day they come to Service/Maintain our Pool... and I don't wanna Run the Hawt Owner, Brad, off, like I have his Help, by Traumatizing them with my Old Hippie Naked Body and lack of Inhibitions. You can't Unsee what you See and they don't deserve that and what their Geriatric Future is gonna look like. *LOL* We had to turn our Pump back on coz the Ditch was Flooding and we and our Neighbors had lifted all our Gates but clearly someone Downstream is messing up.
I don't mind taking on more Front and East Side Yard Water that can be Pumped and monitored, so we're doing that for now so we aren't Flooded elsewhere that we have less Control if the Ditch is at capacity and overfilling. SRP will be responsible for checking on whoever has messed up and forgotten to Lift their Gates or take on their Water. Since we got a low distribution during our time allotted this has been somewhat beneficial to us to get the Water we didn't get. We just turned it off but got another Hours worth of Water in places that were not getting good Water flow during our Rotation Schedule. Irrigation lately seems impaired by folks Upstream and Downstream lately, but we have a lot of Newbies in the Community who aren't all that familiar with Irrigating. And as the Community Ages Out a lot of the original Residents who bought in the 1960-1970's Eras have either Sold, Died or passed the Properties to Heirs.
The Daughter is still Cleaning and Organizing, I did a lot too with Princess T earlier and felt very accomplished. Princess T bought Lunch for us all from "Dragon Garden" which was a nice Surprise. She's the only one with Money this close to Month's End. *Le Sigh* The rest of us are broke and tho' we get our Pensions on the 1st, until then, we are Tapped Out for the balance of July. I still have to pay my Truck Note, but have to wait 'til Payday to ensure I have enuf to now cover it since replacing the Irrigation Pump used some of the Truck Note Money in the Account, hadda do it, replacing the Pump was an Emergency measure and paying the Truck a few days later than usual should be tolerable without hurting my Credit Score. I've usually had Paid Off Vehicles before, but now if you buy a Newer one to have the most reliable Transportation in your Old Age, Vehicles cost more than Homes used to!
Princess T did get all those Cubes into The RV Garage Mahal for me and I got them loaded up with my Books that didn't have Placement. Now they all have Placement and I'm trying to Purge some of my Library to Resell, since my Books do Sell Well. I have some duplicates and some I don't want anymore, whatever doesn't Sell I can Trade at "Bookman's" and get Store Credit for Purchases of Books I do want. I saw another good Movie on a Cable Channel with Nicolas Cage about the World Trade Center called WORLD TRADE CENTER {2006}, also Starring Michael Pena & Maggie Gyllenhaal, it was Emotional to watch even all these Years later, knowing it's based off a True Story and a couple of the Survivors, of which there weren't that many after the Twin Towers went down after those Terrorist Attacks on 9-11. It's been too Hot to go anywhere so it's still 110 at 6:00 p.m. and we've just busied ourselves Inside with Projects and Relaxing.
In Real Time it's a Tuesday now and looks like a big Storm is brewing but it has Cooled everything off considerably. The Daughter had swept the Front and Back Porches so they look pristine tho' and that will all be wrecked by a Monsoon Storm, usually a Haboob Dust Storm precedes the Rains and coats everything with a thick layer of Dust and random debris it blows in and around everywhere... Le Sigh. So, I only get to enjoy my Clean Porches for not even a full Day!!! And all her hard Work out there will be erased. It happens. Especially this time of Year, a lot of hard Work outside is almost pointless when Monsoons will blow shit around too much to make your hard Work even noticeable afterwards. We do, however, need the Rains coz everything is very tinder and the Fires this Season have been out of control. They have Fire bans all over but Lightening Strikes will hit where ever they want to and careless or Mentally unhinged Humans also will cause Fires too.
Outside it's definitely the Calm before the Storm out there. I doubt I will not be driving in it by the time The Son has to go to Work by 8:00 a.m., but I got Princess T to Work at 6:00 a.m. and it was looking ominous out there. If it doesn't break after dropping him off I may do some brief Environmental Cleanup at the Local Park, haven't done it for Days since the Heat has been extreme very early and the Humidity has been The Devil. But I might could get the Park in before all Hell breaks loose with Mother Nature? We'll wait and see, it's only 6:45 at the Moment and he's not even Woke up yet for Work. I have thought about getting some stuff done if it stays Cooler, in the She Shed coz I wanna paw thru all the Crates in there and make up some Donation Boxes of stuff I'm deciding I won't even bother trying to Sell. I want to be more Curated with the Showroom and even go in and Purge some Old Stale Inventory that isn't moving. I want to ramp up the Great Edit & Purge considerably thru the balance of 2026.
I know I've said that often, off and on, more off than on actually, and you're like yeah, yeah, yeah, you always say that Dawn! But I am determined that I MUST get my Ass in gear for the balance of this Year. I was very Motivated by that Bookshelf Cube Unit that Princess T gave me to set up for the rest of my Books laying around. Small Motivation for me often leads to larger Motivation. And as things get more in Order and Organized with proper Placement, I do get Encouraged and less Overwhelmed, at least for a Minute. *Winks and Laughs* Plenty of Time to get Overwhelmed again and less Encouraged, but while I'm feeling Optimistic and Motivated is when I really try to take Advantage of that Rush of Adrenalin and renewed Hope. *Smiles* The Daughter getting so much done in a Day also showed me what's Possible. Princess T too was in Organizational Mode, since now her Room is a Vision and she completely Re-Organized things including her Closet Space. The Two of them are very Inspirational Workers and Organizers, so I do have a good Team here if I Utilize their Talents.
I usually try to Sleep it Off, which is what I did Yesterday since I felt very Out Of Sorts and went to Bed while it was still Light Outside and didn't Wake Up at all until 5:45 this Morning either. I didn't eat Supper, I didn't wanna be around anyone, I wanted to be left alone to get back to Center and improve my Mood. Today I do Feel better and Uplifted again, Regulated. Which, can and will be my One Word Title Post Hook Today... Regulated. Controlled, Directed, and Adjusted according to a Rule, Law or Standard... there is a lot of Unregulated shit going on in the World Today and it's cause Deregulation of myself, for damned Sure. I like to be Controlled, since, I am a Control Freak. I like to have Direction to go in and I like to Adjust myself to Standards, even tho' I'm not always a Fan of Rules since I'm a Nonconformist in Nature... but I don't like Lawlessness, it leads to rampant Corruption and total Social Chaos and Breakdown. We're there now in America. Our Institutions are now in shambles, are Corrupted and Polluted by whose now in Charge of them. We need to Clean House, and Quickly.
And with the Breakdown of Society, as I'm Observing it in Real Time, it's been hard to remain even Guardedly Optimistic or Hopeful of the Outcome and the eventual Consequences. I doubt it will be Good. And I do have Concerns it will become Worse before it even begins to get Better! I won't even put a Question Mark at the End of that Sentence becoz I'm that fucking Sure it's not gonna be Questionable. Sadly and Tragically, it's an Exclamation Point for Sure. And I'm Old now and so I am Doubtful in my Lifetime we'll Regulate Enough. I have little to no Hope that we can or we will, I Observe People enuf to know that most are not Rebellious, won't make Good Trouble, and will just Go Along with whatever Leadership is in place without any Resistance at all. Most People are not Activists, they're Pacifists to their Cores and Fearful of Solving Conflicts with anything but Peaceful Choices and tho' that Sounds just better and preferable... it's not always effective against some Adversaries. Who Mistake Kindness as a Weakness and will take your Doormat you've become and use it as a Club against you.
I will of coarse use up my Arsenal of Negotiating Peacefully, and being Calm, Measured and Nice until you give good reason for me NOT to be anymore. If I see that any Adversary will not respond to Passive Measures to get along and play well with others... well, then, THEY have Chosen what Adversary I will then become. But, most folk won't risk anything even when their very Lives depend on them taking a Stand. Passive Societies are easily Taken Over and Ruled by Tyrants. They never put up a Fight. I am more of an Activist and Fighter by Nature coz my Cause is Righteous and where ever any Devil shows up, I Stand my Ground and The Devil will just have to Deal with me. Devils and Aggressors generally don't Like to have to do that and Move On to easier Victims.
Most Devils and Human Predators prefer easier Pickin's, they really do. They want an Easy Mark, Easy Prey, coz there's lots more of those than there are of us who aren't. And so why expend their Time, Energy and Resources when Easy Prey are so abundant. Or when going up against someone Stronger and perhaps equally Dangerous, too much Resistance, and will put up a Fight, which has bigger Risks for them, perhaps even Losing? I may not Win every Fight, and I won't Start one, but you sure as Hell will know you've been Fought Hard and Viciously, so not soon Forget it. It's Why Donnie Two Dolls grossly miscalculated Iran, it's not Valenzuela, different Culture and Historically he should have fucking Paid Attention. He did not and so that Devil now has to Deal with what and who he has Foolishly and Ignorantly gone up against.
My advise to all of you is at least put up a Fight... don't just fucking Roll Over, Surrender, and be Easy Prey... Dawn... The Bohemian





.jpg)


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment