Saturday, August 12, 2017

Mehndi Envy









So, the Little One had been having fierce Mehndi Envy for days, every time I glanced at her she was gazing at my Hand enviously!  *Smiles*  So I'd Promised her that come the Weekend we'd head back to the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall and the Henna Shoppe to get her own Mehndi.   Color her Happy now... and she got an ensemble and shoes plus a hair bow out of it, I'm such a Sucka slash Pushover Gramma!  *Winks*

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl