Monday, July 31, 2017

Birthday Pressy Fantasies...
























I have a Birthday coming up soon... a Milestone one... and so I've been Eyeballing Visual Fantasies of what I might like as a pressy to Self Online?  Too bad I cannot read Japanese and figure out the Order Form not in English and with no translation.   Otherwise I'd already have ordered one of the Coveted Necklace Brooches from "Vicious Sabrina"... OMG I J'Adore that entire Line and have for years, I desperately want at least one!!!   However they've never responded to inquiries in English and perhaps the Line isn't even available anymore, or is only available to exclusive Clients, I dunno?   I know they NEVER come up for re-sale Online and cannot be acquired here in the U.S.!!!  *Le Sigh*   Might just have to add to other Collections, perhaps a Vintage M.P. Bag, I am just not sure yet...   For now, I just Dream On until next Month...

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

3 comments:

  1. Fun stuff you chose, all a bit dreamy and antique looking. Some people are just old souls I guess, grins, Sandi---and Happy UNBIRTHDAY to you, to you....! in preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I feel you would like the work of http://altaregodesigns.com
    Taxidermy and jewellery!
    Such a lovely dreamy time prebirthday. xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, Are you and the family OK? You don't usually leave it so long between posts. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing's wrong. Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl