Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa Baby You Really Came Through For Me...


Yes, Santa {AKA: The Man} was very good again to me this year.  I got my Vintage Style Bicycle... and I Love everything about it!!! 
 {The Man still has to install my Water Bottle Holder}


The Pearlized White, Black and Mint Green color Palette... the French Style Graphics...


The Wicker Basket and Vintage Styling of it all, reminiscent of the Bikes I remember from the 50's and 60's.  I have a Bicycle Lock that that has huge heavy metal links and is sturdy enough to pull a Boat or use as a formidable weapon to protect my new Beauty! *Winks*


I'm going to enjoy cruising around Town on my new set of Wheels and getting fit in the process.  I'm an avid Walker, but sometimes you need to get somewhere more quickly or cart a few Treasures Home and in Desert climates having a quicker method of transportation is always a bonus.  I just don't like driving everywhere, I like to enjoy the Scenery and Fresh Air that bicycling and walking permits. 


The Man and I always wait until AFTER Christmas to purchase our delectible Treats at 50% off in preparation for continued Celebrations through the New Year.  So I got my Starbucks Coffee Gift Sampler Set... 


And a host of other yummy Treats...


I just Love the line of Treats TARGET offers and they always carry The Man's fav Hickory Farms Summer Sausages as well... thankfully there were plenty left over for us to get a great selection at a deep discount!


And the Popcorn Trio Tins is always a Family Fav... and make great Christmas Storage afterwards.


Of coarse you might recall my Pre-Christmas Gifts to Self... my gorgeous Cut Velvet, Burlap & Linen Bohemian Tote... 


And Bohemian Bling Necklace...


Which Mannequin Yvette is Modeling for you...


And The Son says he has yet another Christmas Surprise for me, which he hasn't presented yet... so I'm anxiously awaiting it!!!    After all, Christmas extends far beyond a specific date here at the Bohemian Valhalla Residence... the Spirit of Christmas is alive and well every day and that's just how we like it.

Dawn... The Bohemian

11 comments:

  1. Your new bicycle is adorable! I hope you have fun riding it around town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bike, and Merry Christmas to you, Dawn! I got a bike too, with great colors and flowers painted on it. Now, gotta make sure I ride it............. Have fun on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that bike is so cool. I hope you have fun riding it. I am hoping to start cycling myself next year, my bike has been in the garden shed for years.

    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey a bike with no gears or hand brakes. That's old school and the way I remember it.
    You be careful on it!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree sista' ~ Your bike is sooo cute! I used to have a red one that is similar, but not quite as "French"...I love those details..I don't know how you did it, but kudo's to you!!

    I can't wait for the weather to get warm again so I can start bike riding again!

    Glad you had a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

    kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo la la she she me me!!! Your bike is faboooo!! What a lucky gal you are!!!
    Have a great day!
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post..wishing you a beautiful new year!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn how are you ?? Love the bike. That is going to be so much fun. May you and your family have a blessed year to come. I hope to see you again soon .Have a beautiful and creative day ... Chickie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn how are you ?? Love the bike. That is going to be so much fun. May you and your family have a blessed year to come. I hope to see you again soon .Have a beautiful and creative day ... Chickie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn Santa/aka "the Man" was certainly good to you! What a darling bicycle! You'll have a blast riding that around town...And good exercise too! Love your pre Christmas bohemian bag also! *winks*
    Funny thing my MIL gave us that same puppy tin (to hold rice it turns out) BUT she said we couldn't take it home until she'd finished eating all the popcorn! I had a moment where I thought this was going to turn into the lamest Christmas gift ever... I mean that tin was FULL of delicious popcorn! *winks* When she then told us she and my FIL had purchased us a new blue ray player (ours had just died)and it was going to take a little time for it to arrive lol! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that bike! Very cool. I need a basket for all of my paraphernalia that follows me on bike rides...

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl