Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Gift... At Just The Right Time!




I Love receiving Gifts, don't you?  And Goodie Box Gifts full of Surprises are like Christmas any time of the year!  Today I received a Gift... at just the right time to cheer me up during a difficult time and remind me of the amazing Generosity here in the Land Of Blog!  My Friend Doni of FAITH, GRACE & CRAFTS had a Craft Box Giveaway and Yours Truly was the Winner! *Whoo Hoo!*  I Love making Beautiful things and especially working with Textiles, Trims & Accessories... and Vintage ones in particular so this Goodie Box was a Delight!  Crocheted Rosettes *LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Crochet Work to incorporate into Upcycled Creations*... Fun Trims... Vintage Accents with the cutest Vintage Graphics {I miss that, back in the Day everything had great Graphics}... Vintage Buttons... Rubber Stamps... Vintage Recipe Cards... adorable Greeting Cards... Pom-Poms... yep, this was most definitely a Junquing Gypsy Gal's Treasure Chest... and I was Inspired just opening each package of Goodies!  Thank you Doni, this made my day!!!


And my Friends, every Thursday Doni holds a Fun Blog Party so be sure to drop by the link and enjoy...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. Dear Dawn,
    So cool that you won!!!

    Hey I just wanted to let you know again how much I love your blog. I myself blogged yesterday about my new purchase a 1968 Ideal trailer. I hope you don't mind but I mentioned you in my blog and supplied your blog information.
    Please feel free to drop by and take a peek!!
    Thanks again, happy trails!!

    Debbie
    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gifts. Thoughtful and kind. Fun blog and such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you got it!! Hope you enjoy everything!!!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky girl!!!
    Beautiful giveaway..
    Hope all is well with you and your family, have been thinking of you...
    My stay in AZ did not go well.. will chat later with you about it!
    Have a great rest of the week...
    Smiles~
    Gypsea Nurse

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl