Saturday, October 22, 2011

French Market Event ~ Sweet Salvage ~ Part II


































A French Marketplace just has an allure that captures our Hearts... conjuring up Images of open air Markets... famous French Flea Markets, fragrant Flower Markets, Antique Markets laden with European elegance and rustic Country charm... Le Marche', well, it's such a feature of French Life.  When I think of France I can't help but think of it's amazing Markets... from the Produce Markets in the French Countryside to the Parisian Antique & Art Markets. 

So this Month's SWEET SALVAGE French Market Event brought a little taste of France to the Arizona Desert and for those of us who enjoy a French Vibe, it was quite a treat!  And for those of you who weren't able to make it for the Opening Day, well, there's still time... it will run through Sunday afternoon.   So... if a Trip to Provence or Paris seems like a distant Dream... for now you can soak up some French Inspired decorating ideas at this local Event... and take yourself to France on the canvas of your imaginations... and feather your Nests in fabulous French Style!

Dawn... The Bohemian 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a short, French repreive from an otherwise rather gloomy day. I feel as though I've been pampered, soaked & massaged in true French style. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is probably a good thing that I am unable to attend such a fabulous event as I would spend way too much money. There is no way I could leave some of those goodies behind! Fabulous stuff!

    Peace,
    Chris.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going tomorrow. Can't wait! Seeing your post has me so excited! Hope there will be some good stuff left.
    Erin ~The Lemonista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feel of the French. So fun to visit.

    Hope the sick one is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn! I saw you at Sweet Salvage on Thursday morning but didn't interrupt the conversation you were having with someone. Then I didn't see you again! Was hoping to visit with you for a minute or two! I loved the French Market! Beautiful things and great displays! You have some pics of things I didn't see! They must have been snapped up right away! Hope all is well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl