Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mermaid's Mercantile... Add Another Flea Market To My 'Bucket List'





 
Sometimes when I see an Image that moves me I just know I'm going to adore the venue or Blog site... such was the case when I first laid eyes on Photo #1 above profiled on several Blog sites for THE MERMAID'S MERCANTILE.  I just HAD to see more... and so I went in search of the Home Site and/or Blog that had intrigued me by a single Image.  I wasn't disappointed.

The Mermaids Mercantile, it turns out is a one of a kind, vintage and handmade Flea Market that takes place on the last Sunday of every month in Solana Beach, California and is run by Debi Beard.  She also has a Store called "Out Of The Blue" in a charming Cottage by the Sea, which has abundant Eye Candy that many Bloggers have shared images of during their visits there and I'm glad they did so that I could discover it too. I fell absolutely in LOVE with that Necklace... *Swooning*, something like that calls me like a Siren's Song! *Smiles* 

So... add another Flea Market and Shop to my "Bucket List"! *Winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the kind words Dawn,
    hope you can escape the heat and come visit the mermaids soon!
    My friend Beca is the amazing photographer that brought my necklace to life in that photo.
    We will be working together to create some online craft and art tutorials this fall. hope you can check them out.
    sincerely,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. B. I am afraid you don't love me any more. It has been so long since i heard from you. I hope I am still a fan, as I am of yours? Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl