Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Feminine Home

Source: Jo-Anne Coletti VINTAGE ROSE COLLECTION Blog

Source: Jo-Anne Coletti VINTAGE ROSE COLLECTION Blog

Source: Jo-Anne Coletti VINTAGE ROSE COLLECTION Blog

Source: Jo-Anne Coletti VINTAGE ROSE COLLECTION Blog


There is a fabulous new Magazine Book out by amazing Artist & Stylist Jo-Anne Coletti called THE FEMININE HOME... WHERE THE HEART IS.  

I have the first Issue and could hardly wait for this second Issue to come out... it is a must-have for any Gal that adores Romantic Styling and Eye Candy to ignite her Passions and provide endless inspiration and creativity!  So order your copy today!

Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    Great post I have to go and check this one out. Youre the best, have a beautiful weekend my friend

    much love from Cali
    Kate xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to order all the adorable books many talented women have made but really our mail is so bad her in chile, everything gets lost...lol!!!!!
    hugs dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a great blog.....I will zapp over.....
    But certainly come back with you ;0)
    Fine weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful book, I will look for it on Amazon.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am sooo wanting this Dawn! I knew Joanne from back in the RMS days. But forking almost $40 for a mag seemed kinda steep...So I've been holding out hoping a used one will come up on Amazon.....Should I cave do you think? Vanna

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl