Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vintage Cars, Vintage Decor & Fashion... Part II





















































As we continue with the Street Fair experience of Vintage Cars, Fashion and Vintage Decor you can clearly see how enamored I was with a few things. *winks*  Yes, the Vintage Bohemian Purple and Gold Tablecloth... the Antique South American Headdresses... and Shelly Sessions fabulous Bag creations had me spellbound.  No, alas, none came Home with me... but if I win the Lottery... it's ALL mine!!! *LOL*  SIRENS & SAINTS had some fabulous Fashions and I did get the lacy Scarf accessory though and have given you a close-up of it at Home... I love accessories that can be layered and purposed many different ways, its an inexpensive way to enhance wardrobe.  

Seeing some models of cars that I remember owning brand new and having them now called Vintage Collectibles always makes me smile... I owned several Mustangs in my Youth and its nostalgic and heartwarming to see them still sought after, preserved and appreciated even to this day... some things are just classics aren't they... just like us *winks*... Dawn... The Bohemian 



5 comments:

  1. Dear Dawn,

    Your post today really oozes vintage and history. I can't help but letting my imagination get carried away about the 'where-s', the 'when-s' and the 'who-s' with these cars and vintage pieces... they must be able to tell interesting story...

    Wishing you a lovely week and thank you for your kind words on my blog!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn:) Just LOVE you photos of vintage cars. I used to have a 1969 Camaro that I helped rebuild the engine on. Loved that car, until someone hit me and totaled it. The old cars have such personality. No matter how nice the new ones are they don't match up to the old ones. Even the engines were more fun. You could open up the hood and see what what wrong. Now you have to have it hooked up to a computer:( Miss those cars. So happy there are still car show to go to. Thanks for sharing:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, you always have such pretty eye candy to share... such beautiful pictures, and I love the vintage cars too, their very cool. I wanted to thank you for stopping by, and for your sweet comments!!!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn this is the perfect post for me and my hubbs! He LOVES old cars and I love all the bohemian flavor! That fabulous purple is gawgeous! "Le cap des rois" (The cape of kings) comes to mind because purple was reserved for royalty. And that sure looks royal to me *winks* And yippee!! I've made it to classic car status!LOL! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the clothes and darling purses(:)

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl