Monday, March 7, 2011

Paris Montana Blacktop Jewelbox Boudoir



































Okay, so I admit I wasn't moving at the warp speed as my BFF in the beginning... besides, she's much younger than I am *smiles*... but I started making up for lost time once I got my rhythm going to score Treasures! *winks*  I made a beeline over to PARIS MONTANA'S Blacktop Jewelbox Boudoir to see what fabulous creations Heidi had in store for us!?  Heidi looked adorable as always and what a fun Gal she is too... and her Blacktop Jewelbox Boudoir Airstream is to die for... I sure wish I could look this Hot in a Leather Bustier, GF you were Rockin' it!  *winks* 


And soon there will also be PARIS MONTANA IN THE CITY because coming in April there will be the Grand Opening of PARIS MONTANA DESIGN STUDIO & BOUTIQUE in downtown Scottsdale, Arizona at Scottsdale's Art and emerging Indie Fashion District off 5th Avenue on Marshall Way!!!  There will be upcoming details on the PARIS MONTANA Blog and I can hardly wait to see the Indie, Upcycled and Eco Chic creations that will abound there!!!   But for now I was agonizing over which creation to add to my PARIS MONTANA collection... decisions, decisions, decisions...  I finally decided upon this gorgeous Religious inspired piece and I got no less than a dozen compliments on it as I wore it and we strolled through the two events of the afternoon, so it definitely made a statement!   Further down the Street Fair at a brand new Shop I also scored this adorable Pocket Watch Necklace that is fully operational and layers well with my other pieces... I will be customizing that piece and show you the results in a future Post.  Keep hanging with us my Friends as we continue with the Event filled day... Dawn... The Bohemian

4 comments:

  1. So many wonderful things! I collect religious art and would have bought the necklaces - also loved the shiny one with the clock on! Wish you a fab monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Dawn ~ Everything is so gorgeous, my brain is on sensory overload. All those baubles and bits are great! Where do you ever find them all? You are so creative and have such a special way of pulling it all together ~ it is truly an art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you Gals loved the work of my Friend Heidi, she is an amazing Artist, be sure to visit the Paris Montana Blog to see more of what is on the Horizon!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, dawling thank you for the fabulous blog! I agree with dee@FrenchBleuVintage...You are so good at capturing the bohemian/gypsy/art world and sharing it with everyone else...with a few treats and treasures for yourself, of course!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl