Sunday, May 7, 2017

Vintage Industrial & Reflective Scores



I've been needing a small Vintage Industrial Cart for wheeling my filled boxes of Inventory from the Garages to the Truck since they get pretty heavy when loaded up.  So I was totally Jazzed when I went in to Work Tonight and one of the newer Dealers had this sweet little Vintage Industrial Cart that they had Customized with Wine Crate Lumber.




They Negotiated a sweet Deal on it for me too, so into the Truck it went before my Shift started Tonight... Booyah!   One more thing to check of The List of specific items being sought that I Needed.   This is Cute and Utilitarian, also rolls and maneuvers smoothly, being just the right size for what I had in mind as a Service Cart to load and unload Inventory.

  


I had Intended to stop with just the Cart purchase... being that I hadn't exactly Intended to even Find and buy the Cart Tonight, since the Dealer had just brought it in so it was an unexpected Score!   But you know how it is, you've got to strike when the iron's hot and you stumble across smokin' Deals and Items you've been seriously Seeking and might not come across easily or ever again!




So... I also see another brand new Booth being stocked and they had this Antique four foot Mirror with Etched Mirror and a Frame of Tortoiseshell Wood and Metal Barbola.   It had some missing Barbola on the top, barely noticeable, but because of the Condition Issue I got it for only twenty bucks!!!  Booyah!!!




The rest of the Barbola and the Frame were in Great Condition and I don't think the missing piece detracts from it.  Since it seemed to have broken off or been intentionally taken off smoothly, so when hung you can't even notice it should have had a larger extended embellishment originally... probably a Barbola Bow or Spray of Flowers is Typical.   So... Color me Happy to have Found two Great Scores Tonight!




*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. Well, I guess you are HAPPY! Both terrific finds! I'm on the hunt for some mirrors to put out in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck with the Mirror Hunt! I saw a program once where a couple put about 40 mirrors strategically placed in their Small Garden around the Paths, the illusion made the Garden look enormous and Magical! Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  2. Great finds! I could use a cart like that . . . it should be very useful. Have a wonderful week!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I good Cart is hard to find, especially when you want it to be Useful and Nice Looking! Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  3. I love those long old mirrors and that is a beauty, Dawn.
    I have one, I'm still trying to find the right place for, may end up in the craft room to magnify the light, Thanks for sharing. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl