Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sweet Salvage ~ Color Stories ~ The Finale'






























Yes, I got to go back Saturday Morning... Kid-less even, since I was dropping the Young Prince off at his Dad's for the Weekend and Princess T was at a Pool Party all day!   So I didn't have to Rush around like a scalded Cat or have an entourage in tow, I could leisurely Enjoy the Experience and visit with all of my Friends.   And buy this...




An Antique Stained Glass Window Architectural Salvage piece for only $32 from my Friend Nancy 'Steam Punk's' Space... booyah... Color me Happy my Friends!  *Winks*  And if you need to get down there still, you have one more day left before it's a Wrap this Month!

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

4 comments:

  1. Where are you going to display your pretty Rose Stained Glass Window?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure yet, I actually have a considerable collection of Beautiful stained glass Architectural Salvage, but haven't decided how best to display them here yet since there are no windowsills in new build homes.
      Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  2. Can you suspend them from the ceiling or from something mounted over the window? Hard me to describe in words but I can see it in my mind's eye. That way it hangs in front of the window in the light shines through it. You insert eye hooks into the stained glass frame. And then those hang from something mounted on the walls that there was a bit of space between the stained glass in the regular window or possibly from the ceiling don't know how high your ceilings are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you suspend them from the ceiling or from something mounted over the window? Hard me to describe in words but I can see it in my mind's eye. That way it hangs in front of the window in the light shines through it. You insert eye hooks into the stained glass frame. And then those hang from something mounted on the walls that there was a bit of space between the stained glass in the regular window or possibly from the ceiling don't know how high your ceilings are.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl