Saturday, March 25, 2017

Blissfully Doing Nothing...














I haven't been out much while the Kiddos have been on Spring Break, the Young Prince has been anxious about changing Schools yet again so he's wanted to stay Home and seclude himself.   So I'll regale you with some Imagery I took earlier in the Month while at my Friend Shelly's Shop RUST AND ROSES in Phoenix.  I too am physically and emotionally adjusting to being back on insulin shots and added diabetic meds, so I haven't felt much like going out either even tho' our weather is Glorious lately!   Just holing up at Home has been what the entire Family seems to want to do lately, while School is out and we can sleep in and take long leisurely naps and just gel.   Sometimes having the rare Luxury of doing nothing and going nowhere is rather Blissful here at Villa Boheme'.

*******

Blissfully yours from Villa Boheme', while doing nothing and choosing to go nowhere... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. I know you are welcoming this laid back schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos will have spring break in about two and a half weeks and I don't know what we're going to do. Resting sound so blissful.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl