Monday, March 13, 2017

Highland Yard Vintage ~ Beyond The Garden Gate Event ~ The Finale'

































So here are the rest of the Images I took to cover the Event at HIGHLAND YARD VINTAGE "Beyond The Garden Gate" Spring Themed Event.  With a Child in tow, tho' she was exceedingly behaving well this day, I didn't linger as long as I would if I was attending solo... which isn't gonna happen on a Weekend lemme tell ya!  *Winks*   The only reason I didn't have two in tow was because The Young Prince is still down Sick and stayed Home to continue Resting and trying to recuperate.   But Princess T and I did have a really good Quality Girl's Day Out together and at the end of it we stopped by our Retro Favorite for Dinner and Shakes, MacALPINE'S DINER AND SODA FOUNTAIN.  As you can see she 'Scored' a Collection of Lip Glosses, Cat Ears and Jewelry when we stopped by her Favorite Mall.  And right now she's on a Vegetarian and Health Food Kick so no more Meats!  I'm Golden and Supportive about it unless she starts trying to take my Meats away!  And it was Humorous that she asked me if a Lentil was an Animal when she ordered the Lentil Soup!?! *Smiles, Kids are Hilarious!*  I'll be Sharing what Gramma Dawn 'Scored' this Weekend in a Future Post my Friends, so stay tuned...

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter is lovely and that shake looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You... she is growing up so fast and most people don't know she's only Eleven because she's as tall as most 15 year olds! And yes, those Shakes are the best in the City and done with Antique Machines from the 1920's. Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl