Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sweet Salvage ~ Rustic Luxe Event ~ The Finale'










































Yes, we are back for the finale of the Rustic Luxe Event since I won't be able to go back on the final day, Tomorrow, because I have to work and the weather turned inclement with lots of street flooding out near where I live.  It made it so the G-Kid Force and I had to alter our weekend plans considerably, but the Desert can always use heavy rains so we're Thankful for the end of a six year drought.  With the long three day weekend we had planned to do so much tho', including attending the Renaissance Festival, but will have to re-schedule all that.   The Theme was so popular this Month that I'm sure many of the Treasures photographed to Share with you went Home with new Owners.  I'm still rather lamenting that I couldn't spring for the Bunny, since that was what I had Hoped to 'Score' during this Event.   But you can't Win 'em all or always have the Epic Haul you Hoped for.   The Young Prince said I should have got it and just hustled to make up the difference in the budget and he's probably right, normally I would have.   But lately I've been making changes that I Hope long term will have Positive consequences for greater Freedom and Options, so my Focus has been in that direction.  I do Hope you've Enjoyed coming along with me Virtually... I can't Promise that Future Months I'll be able to cover my Favorite Events as thoroughly anymore as I take on new and added responsibilities.  But it sure was a lot of Fun while it lasted...

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

3 comments:

  1. Where there's a will there's a way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely treasures! I'd have spent money I don't have. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is always the Temptation to! *LOL* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl