Monday, February 13, 2017

Highland Yard Vintage ~ Merchant Square ~ February Event ~ Part II






























I told you we'd be back to Share the rest of the Imagery I managed to take in between the whining of The Man and Princess T during our Outing.  *Smiles*  As you can see by the one Image, I parked them outside here and there between the two Events, so they could hang out in the Sunshine of the Glorious day while I did my Marathon Shop-A-Thon and Coverage of the Event.  I knew he wouldn't wander off if she was his Sheepdog... or Warden... whatever.  *Winks*  I do Wish I could have lingered longer of coarse and perhaps next Month I can sneak away Solo to Enjoy it properly.   And I do Hope you're making Memorable Plans for your Valentine's Day Tomorrow?  I'll be Working that Evening... bummer... tho' our Antique Mall Brass Armadillo West and the Downtown Phoenix Brass Armadillo will be having a 20% Off Sale of everything in the entire Mall!!!  So perhaps I'll see you there?!



*******

Happy Valentine's Day from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines Day. I didn't decorate this year but enjoy the displays as I'm out and about. I love perusing the vintage markets through your photos.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl