Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sweet Salvage ~ Green Acres ~ Part III



























The majority, but not all, of the Imagery in Today's Post of the Event was taken in the Warehouse section of SWEET SALVAGE.  I just Love the Vintage Industrial Vibe in there filled with Mantiques.  I could easily be swayed in the direction of doing more Vintage Industrial around our Home because growing up some of my favorite hangouts would always be the Workshops, Sheds, Garages or Old Brick Industrial Style buildings where a lot of the Grandpas and Dads were busy repairing, fabricating and Creating things.  I always had a Daydream of buying an Old long Abandoned Historic Warehouse or Industrial Building and converting it into a Loft Style Residential Living Space.  There's something about it that would feel comfortable and Timelessly Trendy to me... and just think of the Scale of Decor you could arrange and Style with in such a cavernous open floor plan True Vintage Industrial Space!  More to come... so be sure to come back for the Finale' Post my Friends!

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian


No comments:

Post a Comment

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl