Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sweet Salvage ~ Green Acres ~ The Finale'
























Okay, so tho' the Event will continue thru Sunday Afternoon, I won't get back down there this Weekend as usual... due to my Work Schedule and having extra Kids in the house doing Sleepovers this Weekend.  So this will be The Finale' Post of the 'Green Acres' Show.  Extra Kids in the Home doesn't bother me, it gives The G-Kid Force playmates.   That means I don't have to be held hostage to play four hours of Monopoly or do Dance Workout Videos with her... she has a BFF from School who can this Weekend instead and fill in for me!  *Whew, yeah, dodged a bullet there didn't I?  Winks*   Today the Sun came out, we've had torrential rains but nothing like the flooding in Cali where my Brother lives tho' certainly it's been heading inland and over to us.  It's not supposed to rain in Arizona *winks* so we're not used to it being soggy and Cold so much as it has been.  The Desert is Loving it, so I'm sure our Show of Desert Wildflowers is going to be spectacular this Spring due to it.  Our Show of prolific Weed growth has however begun as well tho' so I stocked up on Weed Killer on Sale since Wal-Mart was Closing Out their Weed Killer for some unfathomable reason?   I didn't mind... it was 80% off and I KNOW we're gonna Need it so Color me Happy to be able to hoard it up so cheaply!  *LOL*  I've got some Good News to Share in a Future Post but don't wanna risk jinxing it by prematurely revealing... so you'll have to hang in suspense now my friends!  *I know... I'm devilish that way!  Smiles*

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend with the sleepover kids! What a lot of STUFF at that show! Wow! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Diana... and we have had a wonderful weekend with the spare Kids. *winks* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  2. Gee, those photos just knock me out. So much to see. This is the long dry season (from about October through April ...) in Florida, but it seems we might get some much needed rain in the next few days. I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know Florida even had a Dry Season... anymore than most peeps know that the Desert has a Wet one! *LOL* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  3. Hoping and praying for good news!

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl