Sunday, January 15, 2017

Refresh & Refine ~ Highland Yard Vintage & Merchant Square

























































Today Princess T and I made the trek to the far East Side for the HIGHLAND YARD VINTAGE 'Refresh & Refine' Event this Month.  We met up with The Son and Family there since they live fairly close by but had never visited the venue.  It's a two-fer-one since MERCHANT SQUARE Antique Mall is in the same location.   We had a Wonderful time and got to visit with several of my Designer Friends there.  So good to spend time with The Son and Family since we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like to due to everyone's hectic schedules.  It was day three of the four day Event so you still have one more day to make your own Pilgrimage... so Head East my Friends!!!

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great collection of stuff, I would be broke walking out of there. Grins, Sandi ---beautiful family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a massive amount of STUFF!! lol I love the pictures but my favorites are of you and the family. Have a blessed Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of you and your son! What a fun place to go!!

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl