Friday, January 6, 2017

Another Loss Of A Mother...



We got the very Sad News that The Man's Mom passed away Yesterday afternoon in the Loving arms of her Youngest Son.  She never quite recovered from a recent bad fall right after Christmas and we didn't find out about her Health Crisis until right at the end.  In a way it was better for The Man not to have a long time to have to worry about her Well Being.  With his own Traumatic Brain Injury and continued Recovery his limitations are just too profound to be much help in times of Crisis or Emergencies involving Family.   He will not be Well enough to attend the Funeral in another State... his Grief of coarse is going to be a Process he will have to move thru at his own pace and in his own way. We will give him Space for that... I will just be there for him.  Having Lost both of our Moms during this Holiday Season has been a lot to move thru as a Couple so we've leaned upon one another in Unity... to be supportive during a particularly vulnerable time.   There is nothing like losing the one who gave you Life, it leaves a huge Void and as my Friend so aptly said, "Losing a Mother is the first Sorrow wept without her."   R.I.P. Rosalie... you were Loved by many and will be missed by many and you gave me the most Wonderful Husband to Cherish, your Son.

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. What an elegant and beautiful lady she looks to have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, Dawn. I hope your husband can move through his grief. It is really hard to do that sometimes when you don't have the closure of a funeral service to say your final goodbyes. Blessings and prayers. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read this.My deepest condolences to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl