Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Rust & Roses Christmas ~ Part II







































*******

So it seemed as though my Christmas Wish List could get very long indeed here at RUST AND ROSES.  It was one of those Lustfest Imaginings sort of Wanting tho', where clearly you know you couldn't have everything and wouldn't have everything even if you could.   But, I could sure have Adopted Ranch Barbie's Squirrel! *Smiles*  And some of the Carnival Kitsch Prizes... can one ever have too many of those in your Collection... I think not!  *LOL*   Yes, I could start my own Vintage Carnival by now with all of my Antique and Vintage Carnival Kitsch objects already Hoarded up... but it's kinda like Winning them at a Carnival, do you ever really Tire of it?   And being able to buy them once they're already Vintage Collectibles is a Sure Thing and not a Game of Chance!  Knowing somebody Won them back in the 1920's and 1930's and held onto them all these years is just really Special to me... because it must have been very Special to them to Recall Winning them initially at some Long Ago Carnival that came to Town.  I Hope you are making your Lists and checking them twice my Friends?  You just never know what Santa might come thru for you with!!!




And mark your Calendars because at RUST AND ROSES on Dec 15th and 16th the UBER CHIC European Vintage Container Sale will be in da house!!!  Can I get a Whoop-Whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!   Love me some Vintage European Treasures recently Sourced from several different parts of Europe by the guys!!!

*******

Merry Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. I knew the squirrel would be on your Lust List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a very unusual Taxidermy Mount which is why he caught my Eye... belongs to a Friend of mine and is in her Space at the Shop. Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl