Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Rust And Roses Christmas ~ Part I





































*******

No, it's not your Traditional kinda Christmas over at RUST AND ROSES, nor would we want it to be!  I could do more Holiday Shopping at my Friend Shelly's Shop than I could just about anywhere else because this is my kind of Seasonal Vibe.  Yes, I'm the Gal that would be over the Moon to get an Albino Ram's Head under the Tree!  *LOL*   And that New Orleans Antique Mantle... NEED it... and would paint it Black of coarse!  *Winks*   The Peacock, well, that's been on my Dear Santa List for a couple of Christmases actually!   And the Deer Head with the Dried Hydrangea, I think She desperately wants to come Home to Bohemian Valhalla as well!  *Smiles*   Princess T was fond of the little Cement Garden Fawn.  And Yes, I got the Beaver Antique Top Hat since I have a Steampunk Project for a Hat my Giant Goat Head is to wear!  Be sure to join us for Part II in the next Post!

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian



5 comments:

  1. OMG, that ram! And the mantel!! Why do I always like the big stuff that would be impossible to ship. lol

    My cousin ended up having health issues a week after she arrived in Arizona and has returned home. I'm sad I won't be able to come visit this year. Hoping for a happy outcome for her - maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying your Cousin's Health improves and perhaps next year you can make it out to the Valley of the Sun? Yes, Shelly's Shop was laden with Treasures I'd Love to own! *Le Sigh* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  2. LOL, you might as well move in there ---with your wish list, lol. Very cool stuff---, and I wish we could just decorate for winter---and not call it Christmas anyway---as some things I want to keep up--until the buds begin to pop out inSpring. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do keep a lot of mine up Sandi because I just like the way it looks and so why bother putting it away. Thus my Velvet Pumpkins stay out most of the year to hold my Antique Brooches, making them easy to find and Displaying them when I'm not wearing them. Some things are just too Splendid to hide away aren't they? *Winks* Yes, I should just move in... or have a Moving Truck just load it up and bring it over... ha ha ha... Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love these photos.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl