Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Merchant Square











































*******

So Today you're coming with us to MERCHANT SQUARE which is the Antique Mall that is directly in front of the Special Event Venue I just covered in my last two Posts at "Highland Yard Vintage", so indeed you get the Whole Package!  There are several Booths at this Antique Mall that are my absolute Favs and I could really do some serious damage to my wallet if I indulged.  *Winks*  It was so nice to get there inbetween Seasonal Inventory to get a little bit of Autumn and the beginning of Winter Holidays intermingled.  I shall have to go back when all of the Christmas Holiday Inventory and Decor is ready for the final Reveal though, I had my Eye on a couple of things!  *Winks*  I'm keeping it short and sweet Today in this Post since I have scads to get done before my own Shift at our Antique Mall Tonight!  So 'til next time my Friends...

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian


2 comments:

  1. oh my, this must be a huge store! Now I wish I had not donated that old wall clock after seeing their creation.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl