Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Curious Nature




















*******

During our Weekend Adventures out and about in the City we stopped by one of our all time Favorite Shops in Downtown Phoenix CURIOUS NATURE.  This Shop clearly is right up our alley and the G-Kid Force and I could spend hours in here browsing, visiting with the Owner and drain the dreaded budget dry!  *LOL*   I apologize for the poor quality of some of the Images I took, since I just wasn't in great form earlier in the day.  So many of my Photos just turned out unsatisfactory and didn't do the Shop justice, I Hate when that happens and you don't realize 'til you download them at Home later!  Therefore I borrowed a few from the Shop's Facebook Page so that you could get better quality Imagery of this Amazing and Unique Shop of Oddities here in the Valley.  Be sure to visit the link for the Web Page since they Sell many Curiosities Online for your convenience.  They also Host Taxidermy Classes, The Young Prince and I cannot wait to sign up for one together one day!  This day however we were there to purchase some of The Young Prince's Christmas presents... he was spoiled for choice... we want it ALL!  *Winks*

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. That poor little duckling! I'm a little too squeamish for taxidermy, but it does look fascinating. Xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it was a mock-up piece, I think the poor little Oddity was born with the affliction... which is probably why it didn't survive long? I'm fascinated by Oddities in general and actually he'd Sold that item already by the time I visited so I didn't get to see it in person. Thanks for coming by for a little Squeam. *Winks* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl