Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Grungy Galz Christmas





















Photo Collage Via GRUNGY GALZ Facebook Page


Since I'm pulling some extra Holiday Shifts, both Day Shift and Night Shift, and driving into the City more often, it's giving me the opportunity before or after Work to visit some of my Favorite Shops nearby.  So I just had to stop by my Talented Friend Bridget's Shop GRUNGY GALZ to get a dose of their Christmas Cheer and Fabulous Vignettes.  It was a White Winter Wonderland as I walked thru the doors... simply Enchanting!!!  Alas, I had missed Santa's visit on Small Business Saturday and the big Celebration going on to usher in the Season at the Shop.  But it was still buzzing with activity and filled to the rafters with Amazing Treasures to Decorate your Home or put under the Tree as Gifts!  And if you are Transforming Furnishings for the Holidays, their Paint section has a vast array of Trending Hues.   The Boutique area is filled with Winter Wardrobe, Jewelry and Accesories for those Christmas Parties you will be invited to. This Shop is a Treasure of the Far West Valley so be sure to stop by for fulfilling your own Holiday Shopping List if you are seeking those OOAK Treasures you just won't find at those Big Box Stores and a Warm Friendly Family Atmosphere beyond compare!

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun place to visit and it DOES look like a winter wonderland with all the white and silver offerings. I love it and bet it is fun to visit it in person. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a Lovely Family owned business and they are so Creative and such Sweet folks. The small businesses around the City are my favorites and where I do almost all of my shopping. Thanks for coming by for another Holiday visit Diana... Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl