Thursday, October 27, 2016

Good-Bye Mom... Pictorial Homage To A Wonderful Mother



It is with a heavy Heart that Today at 11:07 a.m. my Beautiful Mother passed Peacefully in her sleep... stepping from Time into Eternity, absent from the body and now present with our Lord and all who crossed before her.  There are no Words adequate to describe the Feeling of the one who brought you into this World leaving it.  So instead I leave you with a pictorial Homage to a Wonderful Mother.  Love you so much Mom and we profoundly Miss you already.






























dw i’n dy garu di, Mam

Your Daughter Dawn




9 comments:

  1. Another Angel Got Her Wings today..My Friend Calls Her Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, Thank You my Friend... Dawn

      Delete
  2. Blessings Dawn for you and your family. Lovely tribute, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful woman, your Mother. Such a warm and heartfelt tribute to her. Prayers for you and your family. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful and moving tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo history from old to young gave me tears. A precious mother to all. Sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sorry for your loss.I wish your mother a good journey.Peace to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures. I'm so sorry, Dawn. ❤

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl