Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sweet Salvage ~ Wicked Faire ~ Part V


























Today is my Surgery, I've got to BE there before 5:00 in the Morning they now say, should I have even gone to bed the Night before I wonder, seems like a lost cause to have with a wake-up call that early!  *LOL*   Fortunate The Son was able to negotiate with his Boss to come get me afterwards since the Hospital said if I hadn't of had a ride they wouldn't do the Surgery!   Since I've waited over a year already for all the Approvals, then last minute Changes and Re-Approvals due to Doctor and Insurance Issues, I wasn't about to have a last minute Cancellation AGAIN due to lack of Transportation!   You can't lie either, they insist on seeing your Ride in the flesh and having all that person's pertinents so they know you actually have one and won't risk driving yourself Home after Surgery.   As it is they say I need someone to look after me for twenty-four hours... I think The Man is up to that, so I told them he is anyway. The Young Prince can be his back-up, he's Sixteen and has skin in the game for keeping me this side of dirt too... so between them I should be monitored sufficiently!?   Princess T said she'll make SURE the Guys look after me properly, Nurse Hatchet she is, nobody will be slacking on her Watch over Post-Surgical Gramma!!!   *Winks*   I'm just hoping whatever pain meds I'll be on keep me knocked out with this Crew 'In Charge' of the household during my Recovery!  That's scarier and more chillingly frightening than any Halloween Prop lemme tell ya!!!   Yes, the Lunatics will be in charge of the Asylum!!!  *Shudder*

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian



5 comments:

  1. Blessings and hope all goes well...and recovery is at least sublime with drugs---and they will all be fine. Keep positive and onward! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything went well and the pain is manageable so I'm pleased thus far with the results. Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  2. Been liftin you up! God Bless You and Yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Son and DIL just left, they spent the entire day with us so that they could watch me and it was nice quality Family time together and I felt I could rest easier with them here helping. Everything went very well for the surgery and I can tolerate the pain level, so now hoping for a good recovery. Thanks so much for liftin' me up! Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  3. Been out of the loop. Not sure what this surgery is, but sure you're glad it's over!
    Wishing you well for recovery.
    Such amazing photos!!!
    xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl