Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Rust & Roses Autumn Indigo Blues Tour ~ Part I

                                 


















Before I'd had Surgery I did get a dose of the Indigo Autumn Vibe over at my Friend Shelly's Shop RUST & ROSES, though I knew the Gals were away on a Pick somewhere in the Regions of Texas so I only got to visit with my Sweet Friend Punkie that day.  During my Autumn Indigo Blues Tour I came away with loads of Inspiration for Autumn and a Vintage Carnival Kitsch Kewpie Doll that I just Love.   I think she has real hair stuck on her head, which some might find Creepy but I think is way Cool!  I Wonder whose Blonde locks from that Era became her Wig?  *LOL*   I liked her Smile and open arms, so Welcoming... and the tattered remnants of her garments also appealed to my derelict styling sensibilities because I'm just Weird like that.  *Ha ha ha*   Even tho' I don't hardly ever Decorate with Blues as a preferred Palette, I do have a leaning towards Indigo since it has that Boho deep Jewel Tone Vibe I like when it comes to color saturation.   I also thoroughly enjoyed the nod to Native American Kitsch in the Shop, especially those Vintage Wool Blanket Banner Pillows.  I will definitely have one more Post to squeeze out of the Imagery I took that day... so come back and join us for our Autumn Indigo Blues Tour...

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

1 comment:

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl