Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pulling Out Of The Doldrums




**Note: Some Lovely Images via Pinterest**


Going thru a lot all at once is quite exhausting both physically and emotionally, not to mention often financially.   So pulling out of the doldrums has to be a conscious effort, one I have been working out daily.  Finding whatever Inspires and Uplifts to combat the Negative forces of Life's Issues is vital and I seek it diligently so that I can Let It Go and be at Peace.




I especially feel Grateful when I discover a new Publication that assists in that endeavor of being at Peace and Centered, even during the storms that Life often brings, to those attempting to live it out in Peace regardless of circumstance.  This is one such Publication I discovered this Month and will definitely subscribe to called "happinez".




One article I especially connected to was entitled "For Love Of Yourself" and Shared a wonderful Poem written by Charlie Chaplin on the day he turned 70.  I Wish to Share it in Hopes it Ministers to your Soul as much as it did mine!  Such profound Words of Wisdom that put everything in proper perspective to Live Life Beautifully!   Enjoy:




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I found that anguish and emotional suffering are warning signs that I was living against my own truth.
Today, I know this is AUTHENTICITY.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I understood that I am always in the right place at the right time and everything happens exactly at the right moment, so I can be calm.
Today, I know this as SELF-CONFIDENCE.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I stopped longing for a different life, and I could see that everything around me was inviting me to develop.
Today, I know this as MATURITY.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I stopped filling every minute and designing huge projects for the future.  Today, I only do what brings me Joy, things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, in my own way and at my own pace.
Today, I know this as SIMPLICITY.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I let go of everything that was no good for me: food, people, things, situations and everything that drew me down and away from myself.  At first I called it 'healthy egoism'.
Today, I know this is LOVE OF YOURSELF.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I understood how much I offend others when I try to force my desires on them even though I knew the time was not right and the person was not ready for it - even though that person was me.
Today, I know this as RESPECT.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF 
I stopped trying to always be right and ever since, I've noticed more and more often that nothing is black and white.
Today, I know this as MODESTY.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I refused to go on living in the past and worrying about the future.  Now I only live in the moment.  In the here and now, where everything is happening and I call it FULFILLMENT.




AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF
I realized that my thoughts can run away with me and make me feel bad.  But as I listened to my heart, my mind became a valuable ally.
Today, I call this connection WISDOM OF THE HEART.




AS WE BEGIN TO LOVE OURSELVES
We no longer need to fear confrontation with ourselves or others.  Even stars collide, and new worlds are born from that.
Today, I know, this is LIFE.




Wasn't that just a wonderful Uplifting reminder to us that if we show ourselves the proper Love and Respect as we would extend graciously towards others, our Inner Peace would expand and makes Life lighter and certainly more Beautiful!

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Marlynne... glad you liked this lovely Poem too. Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  2. I think this dead on---if we could only live every minute of our lives...listening to these life's lessons...what a wonderful world it would be..., Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi I'm in complete agreement that these words of Wisdom are life enhancements we all can benefit from... Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  3. I just found your lovely blog and have enjoyed it very much. I will be following so I can get some eye candy. lol Stop by and say hi. :) Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Anne and so glad you stopped in for a Blog Visit and enjoyed your stay. I will certainly come by and visit you on your Blog! Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl