Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thorny Situations...



These adorable Images of a Bobcat atop a Saguaro escaping a Mountain Lion were Shared on Facebook... it made me Smile... not only that it's so Cute and Unusual a Visual, but that it Survived and found a way to be and look rather Content during a thorny, even dire, situation.   I Admire that, any time I think I've had a rough day I shall view these Images, which I've Saved to one of my folders.  To remind myself of Saguaro Bobcat making the best of a very bad situation and roughest day ever, just Chillin' up there with a View since it had to go to such great lengths just to Survive the Issues of Life anyway, so what the Hell!  *Smiles*




Yeah, you mos def Encouraged me Saguaro Bob since I ain't having the best day ever either and needed the Smile you provided.   Bad News lately has just been epic... I could be ready for some Good News for a change.   But even if it doesn't come, I'll just Chill... Admire my Views and be Thankful I got thru at least another day in Survival Mode dealing with whatever we have to be up against now.  I haven't even been in a Bloggy Mood... and certainly didn't feel like a Vent or Rant Post or being the least bit Negative... and so I am not bothering... suffice to say things could be better... and they aren't for now... 'nuf Shared.




Enduring weighty stuff can be thorny and mighty uncomfortable that's for sure... hard to even have the appearance of being comfy if you're so NOT.  Having more and more pile up and not knowing when it would be Safe to land really Sucks.  Would like to handle just one Issue at a time, not the whole load all at once.   I can certainly relate to how ole' Saguaro Bob might be Feeling... getting up to Safe ground and Surviving the Valley of Death was probably no easy feat and took remarkable resilience and quick thinking... but neither will be getting down either I suspect, so he's only halfway Secure.   Getting back to Normal... or whatever your Normal happens to be... can be tricky business sometimes when unexpected and heavy Issues come up that have to be immediately dealt with any way you can in a crunch.




But the View, even from the very summit of the thorniest of situations can be pretty Magnificent, if you keep the right Perspective as to what to focus upon and just Roll with where you have to be at in the Moment of your Crisis.

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn...you rock!
    Hugs to you and yours in this hard moment.
    Those photos are amazing!
    xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words my Friend, I know that this too shall pass... and yes, those Photos were amazing, in all my years of living in the Desert I'd seen nothing quite like it! Happy Spring... Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl