Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Untitled Post



I'm having a bit of a Blogger Block... and why I simply felt this would be the Untitled Post.




I could choose not to Blog at all during these barren spells... but Imagery can still be Inspiring for a Post even if I don't have much to say.




I could have even gone for a Wordless Sunday I suppose... but I'm just not at all prone to complete Silence.




It can be powerful to allow Imagery to speak for itself though, I sometimes visit Wordless Blogs and just allow the Visuals to speak for the Blogger.




Truth be told I'm just trying to relax after a pretty busy weekend that was quite full... and Blogging is my time to unwind.


 

And I suspect many come to the Land of Blog for similar reasons... for Relaxation and a bit of an Escape into realms of Enchantment.




To behold the Visuals... read the Stories... and interact with other Blog Folks.




A Getaway, but from the Comfort of Home I like to think of it as.




The Family all like to unwind in different ways here at Home.  Blogging is one of several ways I happen to Enjoy unwinding from the day.




And looking forward to the next time we can unwind with Family on a Real Vacay away from Home again.

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

4 comments:

  1. Nummy, you relaxed me now I can go to bed...thanks, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much what WE did all day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a calm and relaxing week Dawn:-) Love that shabby mushy cushion.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl