Friday, March 11, 2016

Rust And Roses... The Spring Traipse Continues...



































Yes, we're back at RUST AND ROSES for our final Post in the Spring Traipse I had over the Weekend there.   But there will be more Posts since Princess T and I hit another side of Town on Sunday for our Girl's Day Out, so our Weekend meanderings will continue if you want to continue to join us?   I just always want to be out and about when Spring is in the air... and before the heat of Summer is upon us and being outside becomes more a matter of endurance.  *smiles*   I have a Surprise Reveal coming up in a Future Post as well... something a Sweet Friend Surprised me with delivering to our Home that I've been Lusting after for Months!   But I'll keep you Guessing on that for those of you who don't already know it's unexpectedly now mine all mine!!!   I needed some Positive reinforcement since this week has been particularly tough... though I won't go into the details in a Blog Post... having something Uplifting when you're going thru some heavy stuff is so refreshing and buoys the Spirit.   I do Hope you have Enjoyed this Post's Eye Candy as much as I did at the Shop?   There are a few things on my Wish List... nothing large, which is a Hint on some of the Smalls I'm particularly Jonesin' for?!  *Winks*

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your gift revealing! The inside of that camper was thrilling!

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl