Thursday, January 21, 2016

Sweet Salvage ~ Green Acres Event ~ Part I































I could hardly wait for this Month's Event at SWEET SALVAGE because the Theme would be a Favorite Inspired by the Cult Classic Vintage Show "Green Acres"... where the blend of Vintage Glam and Farm Style would come together and cohabitate Beautifully.   Now since I'm a firm Believer that everyone should have a bit of Eva Gabor in their Style no matter how Humble an abode they are Decorating, I just Love the Idea of Glamming up even a hovel!  *Smiles*   And just because you have Exquisite Taste does not mean you can't also throw in some Organic and Beautiful Rustic Simplicity as well even if you live in a Manse!   So Channel some Eva my Friends and come with us to an Arizona Version of 'Green Acres'!

Clearly I was not the only one Enthusiastic to have a little Park Avenue thrown into the Farm since the Event was packed!   Thus, some of my Images will be Shared with Cribbed Images from the SWEET SALVAGE site so that I could have enough, since I couldn't stay long with not doing so well in large crowds.  My Friend Minnie had a new "Vintage Minnie" Bedding Line... and I was having a Lustfest with the new Meerschaum "Vintage Envy" Jewelry Line my Friend Cyndie had Created and my Friend Leslie was Modeling Beautifully! *Swooning*

Be sure to come back for the second Installment Post of the four day Show... it will be running thru Sunday Afternoon.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian


2 comments:

  1. OMG>..your travels have been so much fun to follow---we have waffled here between freezing below zero or snow/sleet/ice...and I just dont' want to go out when it's nasty. SO>>>> loving your green and all the other great places you bummed with on kidfree day. Fun, fun, fun...mayb just need to have to visit the desert sometime IN winter..lol, thanks sandi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Sandi, the Desert in Winter is Sublime! Perfect getaway for Snowbirds. *Winks* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl