Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bittersweet... The Emotional Mix









Today will be the day that The Son and his Friends come back to the Old Homestead to Help me go thru all of his Dad's Buildings to clear them out.   That will be some of the final stretch in emptying Old Bohemian Valhalla to Hopefully ready it to Show to Investors this Month and FINALLY put it up for Sale!  *Whew!*   It is Bittersweet... the Emotional Mix... and has been a much longer Good-Bye than I ever Expected... a very long and Emotional Good-Bye.   There are things I definitely Miss, but not the Moving part... it has been a Huge Blessing to move forward... but ever so hard not to take final glimpses and a look back at what was... 

*******

Fitting to begin the New Year with Complete New Beginnings though... Blessings from the Arizona Desert and New Bohemian Valhalla... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is, especially one that had so many Memories attached to it and involves a place you Loved living in. I think I would have more of a Peace if I knew a new Owner would Preserve it and Appreciate it's History, but so few are up to that kind of Project when it comes to Historic Properties now... typically they are bought by Developers needing and wanting the significant Land and Location. Happy New Year... Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl