Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Year In Review 2015 ~ Mosaic No. Two



I chose not to look back upon the Losses of the Year, of which there were several... and of coarse a couple of Mosaics cannot really Impart the Significant of the Year that was 2015.   Too many things were not Captured thru the Eye of my Lens as well.   But I did Recall some Poignant Times... like my first Renaissance Festival that my Brother took me to when he came for a visit to Arizona.  The Adoption of The G-Kid Force finally finalizing.  Moving out of our Old Historic Home and into New Villa Bohemia, among just a few that were quite Memorable.   The many, many Good Times the Year held were indeed numerous.   As in any larger Family there were Births, Graduations and Engagements during the Year, there were Celebrations and Good-Byes.  Life is Good and we are Abundantly Blessed by God.

*******

Embracing this Brand New Year that will be 2016... Dawn... The Bohemian


1 comment:

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl