Monday, April 27, 2015

Maybe I'll Just Become A Corona Girl































 Okay... so now you know how the Post got it's Title!  *Winks*   This is about as close as I'll get to having my Girlish Figure back I think.  *LOL*   When Princess T isn't being pre-pubescent Demonic I can actually still take her out for a relatively Peaceful and Drama Free Girl's Day Out together.  Having a lot of serious Behavioral Issues with her lately and she's going thru a lot of Teachers at School... having trouble Coping they are... they should try to Deal with her twenty-four-seven and without backup!  *Whew!*  If any other Placement Guardians are Raising Maturing Meth Babies I know they understand it's not strictly Hormonal and the Normal Phases most Kiddos go thru... this is some heavy stuff... so Gramma Dawn could really have used a Corona about as big as that one sitting next to me some days!  *Smiles*   And any Zen Days I can manage to arrange when she's not quite so volatile and going wheels off the rails with Emotional Regulation Issues and extreme Mood Swings is savored.  Each day is a new Adventure with these Kiddos and The Man, it's a Wonder I haven't turned to the Firewater to take the edge off!   *LOL*  So yes, we hit the far East Side Favorite Haunts while dropping her Big Brother off at his Paternal Relatives for the Weekend and Enjoyed visiting RUSTY SATURDAY, MY DESERT COTTAGE and THE SALVAGE YARD among other Delightfully Stimulating Destinations.  Now pass that Corona will ya?

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... where I'm still unfortunately Sober... Dawn... The Bohemian 

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh! what oodles of loveliness .I am still drooling. I am quite new to your blog, so don't understand all the princess comments, although it's obvious you are great at handling children with problems, so love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesley Thank You so much for stopping by for a Blog Visit! I don't use my Grandchildren's first names on my Social Media sites so Princess T and Prince R is how I refer to the two of my Grandchildren we are raising and yes, both have Special Needs so it can be quite the Adventure each day! We are Blessed with numerous Grandchildren and two Great-Grandchildren, I'm just glad we're Raising only a couple since at this Season of Life we no longer have the Stamina and Patience we used to when Raising our own. *Smiles* So glad you stopped by and enjoyed the Lovelies. Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  2. It's remarkable how well you deal with your world! You are a Wonder Woman! God Bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Marlynne, you are always such a Positive Encouragement in my World and I so look forward to your visits and communication! It can be a lonely existence full time Caregiving for Loved Ones and much of my Socialization is done Online now. As you can Guess, if I were to have unlimited Freedom I'd be a Social Butterfly and all over the place each day leading a Nomadic existence with a Home Base to return to only once my Journeys ended for the day. *Winks* Princess T Promised me this Morning that she would be more Respectful and behave for her Teachers... it would be Nice to get a Good Report for a change when I pick her up instead of dreading them walking up to the car with more Bad News! I'm Hopeful since I don't like punishing her for behaviors she might not have as much Control over as we Assume she could?! Delicate balance this is Raising Children born with considerable Issues that no Handbook exists for! *Smiles*... Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  3. God bless you. I wouldn't have the patience, or stable emotions to be able to raise children at this age (61). Too many health issues, as well. It sounds like you are doing the best you can.
    Looks like you had a great outing.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie... I think our Season of Life does make it more of a Challenge to still be Raising little ones, it's not the normal progression and Order of things to be a Senior who is still Parenting small Children. *LOL* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  4. Dawn you have the best shopping destinations EVER....this shop is amazing, l particularly love the very old chest of drawers and the ruler coat rack is a stunner.... Despite Princess T's problems she looks the picture of calm health and happiness so you must be doing all the right things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she cleans up well in Public that Child! LOL And yes, we do have some Amazing destinations out here in the Desert... who knew? *winks* Dawn... The Bohemian

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, lovely! I need to go shopping where you shop, Dawn! This is right up my alley! Hugs & Blessings, Janice

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl