Friday, March 13, 2015

European Container Sale











I Confess that due to a hectic Schedule and not feeling much like Blogging lately I've fallen way behind in Creating Posts about all of the Wonderful Events that had been happening around the Valley... and which I Covered but never got around to Sharing until now.

*******

My Friend Shelly at RUST AND ROSES  had invited UBER CHIC back for another European Antique Container Sale in February.   The Event got delayed due to Issues on the East Coast Docks releasing Imports, which is always frustrating.  So when the product finally made it out West for the newly re-scheduled Event, I'm afraid I had other Commitments and could only stay for a short while as it was all being unloaded and set up... hence my limited Coverage.  Even worse, I had no time to Shop or stick around to see it all!  *Gasp and a Sob*

******

Clearly the Inventory was Ahhhhhhmazing... especially those Vintage Blanket and Vintage Grain Sack Ottomans!   Alas, I have no place or space to put larger furnishings anymore anyway, but if I did, one of those would have certainly Appealed to me and there was a Wonderful Variety of them to choose from!  Looks like Yours Truly will just have to patiently wait for the Guys to come back after their next European Pick to 'Score' some Treasures.  *Pouting*

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

No comments:

Post a Comment

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl