Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Reunions




















Holiday Reuinions of Family and Friends that are now spread out across the State and the Country make the Season all the more Special and Memorable!   This weekend we had such a Reunion... and to see everyone, now so Grown Up... and those Freshest from the Father that we finally get to see for the first time in person, was indeed a Joy!   I've watched them all Grow Up... I've even been present at the Birth of one now a Grown Young Man... my how Time flies!   Time is fleeting really, so take as much of an opportunity as is possible to spend Time together and keep in touch even across the distances that separate you all.  It is bittersweet when the Time is over and everyone must depart again and go back from whence they came... but we look forward to the next time...
 
Merry Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 

1 comment:

  1. We are so fortunate when the season of joy brings those we love together. Memories are made of this. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl