Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Salvage Yard



Source of all Lovely Images on this Post: THE SALVAGE YARD Facebook... visit the Link to see even more Eye Candy that will make you absolutely Junque Drunk!!!   This will be my first ever visit since I missed the Grand Opening last Month due to Personal Crisis.
 
 
 

I'll be making a Beeline for the Mixed Media Smalls... there are some Treasures that I simply MUST have for Jewelry making Projects!!!   *Smiles*
 
 


 
Princess T will probably NEED more of these...
 
 



A Cache' of even more Gypsy Jewelry Mixed Media Smalls...
 
 



So... this must be where all the Old Doorknobs in the Valley come to die!?!   It's Old Doorknob Heaven in the Arizona Desert!!!
 
 



And I NEED some of these too...
 
 



I think I'll overdose on Rusty Gold!!!
 
 


 
Yes, will have to pick up a few of these as well... and now she's Wondering to herself, how am I gonna juggle all this loot AND take pixs to Share later here in the Land of Blog?!!!!  Humnnnnnn, lemme think...
 
 



Even more of Doorknob Heaven... I've got this Thing for Old Hardware you know... well, of coarse you do, you've been here at the Old Homestead Bohemian Valhalla Virtually before haven't you?!  *Winks*
 
 



I will probably have to Pass on any Awesome Architectural Salvage this visit since I haven't unloaded the Jeep since my last Junquing Adventure, so my Ride resembles the Sanford and Son Vehicle... or that I'm living in it {Winks}... so it will be a Mission for Smalls this time around.  *Le Sigh*
 
 



By the time you read this I'll already be there my Friends... and who knows, maybe I'll run into some of you there?
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

No comments:

Post a Comment

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl