Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Taste For The Exotic

 
 
I'm always on the lookout for a Taste of the Exotic and so when I saw this Image on Pinterest... I had to look up the Company that makes it and order me one of those Gypsy Pendants!   Because this is so Naturally My Style I had to see the whole Line now!  *Smiles*
 

 
And since it didn't cost any more to ship two... well, why not?!?  *Winks*  So I decided upon the Oval Proud Mary Pendant as well.  Hey, I got a Birthday coming up next Month so it was time for a Guilty Indulgence!
 



Though I did like the contrast of the Gypsy Pendant against the layered Jade Seed Bead Necklace, I'll be attaching mine to my Turquoise, Silver and Bling Seed Bead dangling Necklace instead.  Though if I find some Jade Seed Bead layered Necklace later on... I'll probably pick it up as an alternate option to wear the Pendant on since I plan to make the Pendants detachable to what they're on.
 
 
 
 
And Proud Mary will be attached to a similar Style dangling Seed Bead and Bling Gold and Coral Necklace.   Can't wait to receive my order so I can have one of my Mannequin Gals Model it for ya!  *LOL*




And while always on the lookout for the taste of the Exotic, it's not just Stuff that Intrigues me... if I see something equally Awesome on a Shop... it will catch my Attention... as this Sugar Skull Girl Art did on the front of a building as I was cruisin' down a street in the City!!!
 
 



I had to stop and Photograph this Fabulous piece of Dia de los Muertos Mosaic Art and take Note of what it was attached to...
 
 



A Gourmet Taco Shop... Okay, I'm all over that... tho' on that particular day I didn't have time to stop by for some yummy Gourmet Tacos... you can Trust and Believe that I will next time I'm in the City around that neighborhood!  *Smiles*
 
 



Yes, if it's Weird and Wonderful I'll always give it more than just a passing glance... because my Taste for the Exotic runs deep... very deep... as is evident all around Casa Bohemian Valhalla!  *Smiles*
 
 

 
 
In fact, if money were no object, I'd go Exotic and even more Lush with Feathering my Nest.  Lush Vintage and Antique Exotic Linens are the Norm around here... but I have yet to obtain the Budget to consider adding a Fine Collection of Bella Notte Exotic Linens... though I would certainly LOVE to!  **Swoonfest and Love Affair going on every time I see and fondle them!**
 



The entire Line is beyond Amazing... but the Velvets... well... you know how I am about the Velvets!  *Winks*   And the hues are to die for!!!
 
 

 
 
This particular one being my absolute Fav... tho' I Confess I Love them ALL and would probably have the hues of the Rainbow in this Line... if money were no object that is!  *Winks*
 
 


So, what do YOU have a Taste for my Friends?  What can't you get enough of?
 
 

 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... where we're Luxuriating in Exotic Tastes...
 
 
 
 
 
And Tomorrow Morning I'll be Attending this Event!!!
 
Dawn... The Bohemian
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Things that have red and yellow on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skull with the flowers in the eyes and all the plush velvets!

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl