Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bling Babies...


 
 
My Talented Artist Friend Cyndie of VINTAGE ENVY was kind enough to Create a Bling Baby Jewelry Holder for me {Top Image} after I'd had a Serious Jones for her Display Model, which wasn't for Sale {Bottom Image}.  I can't wait to pick her up at this Month's Girl's Day Out Soiree.
 

 
 
Cyndie's Creative Displays Showcasing her Custom Jewelry and other Art Forms are so Inspirational that I tend to fall in Love with ALL of it!  *Smiles*    This was the Show where I first laid eyes on some of her Bling Baby Displays.  They're so stinkin' Cute and so very Addams Family Style that it was Love at first sight and just My Style!  Thank You Cyndie for Creating my very own Bling Baby,I LOVE her!   And what another Creative way to Upcycle Antique Doll Parts... which, if you're like me, you've got a Hoard of them lying around the House!?!  *Winks*
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the Bling Babies are adorable! I can see why you feel in love with them and had to have one for your very own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with all of your collections! I'm glad your around, you make me look not so bad after all! But don't we have fun?

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl