Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bohemienne Beauties

Source: Pinterest
 
I really like this Image and this Girl's Style.  I always Wonder how the Homes of these Women must look since they themselves look so Free Spirited and Interesting?
 
 
Source: Pinterest
 
I would Imagine many are well Traveled and may have lived in Traditional Vardos... Beautifully Ornate ones pulled by Cobb Horses. 


Source: Johnny's Vintage Archives
 
 
And some might have been in the Theatre... Wow, this Gal certainly Rocks a Sarong!
 
 
Source: Pinterest
 
I find Bohemienne Fashion to be very Feminine and Fabulous.  And though I can no longer wear this type of ensemble at this Season of Life *LOL*...
 
 
Source: Pinterest
 
I most definitely still have the Dream of owning one of these... and setting up Studio Space in it here at Bohemian Valhalla...
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  

4 comments:

  1. I hope ALL your dreams come true, Dawn!
    By the way, not sure if you have "spare" minutes or not, but you might enjoy seeing this video. It is about a woman who lived and learned with/from gypsies..... I was totally intrigued. http://kindredofthequietway.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-i-revere-this-woman.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab images! These ladies were probably very free-spirited esp during the era of these photos when women's hair and clothing were more formal and confined....and showing too much skin was not that acceptable either...

    -PaMeLa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images are spectacular. Simply amazing. Hmm already drooling imagining some paintings with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are gorgeous!

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl