Thursday, January 17, 2013

Vagabond X-Change + Inspiration = Bravo!

 
 
 
 
 












Bravo to VAGABOND X-CHANGE on their Fabulous Booth Transformation at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST   which was Inspired by some Inspiration Board Images found online.  The Inspirational Image from 'A Noble Savage' really Inspired me too so I Saved it to my Favs: 
 
 
 
I happen to be a Huge Fan of Inspiration Boards and use them Online and in my Home Library of Inspiration Books and Boards that I've put together.  Sometimes it's an entire Image, Style or Vignette that will Inspire and sometimes just a Fragment, a Swatch, a Solitary piece of Minutia.  I'm finding that the Black Chalkboard Wall Accent is really Appealing to me... so I may incorporate one in the Storage Cottage Remodel.  What have YOU been Inspired by lately my Friends?
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian


4 comments:

  1. Hello! So lovely to visit here again and all you share to inspire! would LOVE to Be right there in front of the Cabinette in your last image..oh I do love it so much.
    I could not be without inspiration boards, it is around me everywhere, on my devices, in shelves, outside, and my " memory storage space" in my head...it drives me to search for even more!
    Lovely to have you visit my blog, thank you! Sending you hugs and XX from Afrique du Sud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok So I have looked everywhere for a vintage mannequin for my Baby GirI with no luck here in Maine...I see them on your posts all the time...I guess I will have to take a trip out there...LOL Just catching up on your posts & I see so many good ideas with things I have here at the house...inspiring!! I see you have a Vintagnista in training there...LOL she is so adorable...Hope all is well Dawn with you & the Man!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last photo, it is a little more rustic than I have at my cottage but I still love the look. I like anything with a typewriter too! Have a great weekend, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. as always my friend..........fabulous .. hope that the rest of the week is amazing and blessed : ) hugs

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl