Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Fun At Brass Armadillo West

 
 
 
 
 
 
Whether gathering Together to Create OOAK Cards so Support "Operation Write Home" for the Troops Overseas and having Santa stop by during the Process...
 
 
 
 






 
 
To preparing and gathering Together for the Dealer Christmas Party so generously Hosted by Management & Staff of THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST... we've had a Fabulously Good Time & lots of Christmas Fun with Good Friends here in the Far West Valley at our Amazing Antique Mall.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



And remember that this Saturday (Today!) is the Customer Appreciation "Name Your Own Price" Event where you can make an Offer with Dealers at the Mall to 'Score' those Unique Antique & Vintage Gifts for all of the Special People on your Christmas Gift List or Deck Your Halls with this Holiday Season!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And we have two Locations here in the Valley:
 
BRASS ARMADILLO WEST in Goodyear, AZ at 13277 West McDowell Road {My Showroom at this Location is #114 and Loft Spaces Y13 & Y14 and Art Gallery Walls Z44 & Z45}
 
and
 
BRASS ARMADILLO PHOENIX at 12419 North 28th Drive, Phoenix, AZ
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
We Hope you'll be able to join us my Friends!
 
Merry Christmas... Dawn... The Bohemian


5 comments:

  1. WOnderful post! I'm so glad you made it to the card gathering! It was so much fun! See ya Thursday {or sooner, if I run into you at BAAM}...xo

    -PaMeLa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing amount of vintage Christmas items...I remember so much from Gram & Grampa's home...Looks like you guys had alot of fun...Great post...:)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and interesting life you lead Dawn...and l absolutely love all the vintage Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, my, my . . . what a wonderful get together. I love seeing folks out enjoying life and communities coming together for positive and encouraging reasons. I love your cards for the troops idea, and just seeing all of these smiling warm-hearted people gives me a little thrill that the magic of Christmas is alive and well in your area.
    Happy Holidays and thanks for sharing.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like the B.A. was/IS the Place to Be!

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl